GT Style Side Scoops by AndrewTHG
Started on: 01-03-2019 09:53 PM
Replies: 11 (1128 views)
Last post by: JB1972 on 02-07-2021 11:48 AM
AndrewTHG

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2019 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AndrewTHGSend a Private Message to AndrewTHGEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for the GT style #1 side scoops that were offered by fiero fiberglass (found here: Fiero Fiberglass), or a similar style scoop (I believe AUSfiero offered a similar scoop at one time). Anyone know of anybody that is still making this style scoop or does anyone have a set for sale?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
hercimer01

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2019 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hercimer01Send a Private Message to hercimer01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You have taken the first step of journey of many miles. Keep looking.

------------------
Project Genisis Lo Budget 3800SC swap
12.840@104.8 MPH Intense-Racing 1.9 rockers, 3" exhaust, 3.4 pulley, ZZP tune and 18 year old tires.

88 Coupe under construction SOLD

88 formula 3.4L 4t60 swap SOLD

AndrewTHG

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2019 06:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AndrewTHGSend a Private Message to AndrewTHGEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lol, thanks Hercimer! I know this is going to be a tough one, so that's why I figured I would start early. Not even done with my swap yet and the car is on jack stands still. So maybe by the time that it's been off jack stands, driven, and then put back up on jack stands to fix whatever I break...I could find a set!
anaverin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2019 03:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for anaverinSend a Private Message to anaverinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a set that has been modified (but not where it is visable) they no longer have the part that goes into the into the fastback panel.
Lurate

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2019 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LurateClick Here to visit Lurate's HomePageSend a Private Message to LurateEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did you sell the set you have?

I have always hoped that some fiberglass stud would buy up some of these molds and keep the options alive: Ferrari 355 molds, Ferrari Dino molds, these GT scoops....
AndrewTHG

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2019 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AndrewTHGSend a Private Message to AndrewTHGEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
anaverin, have any pics you can send?
wftb

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2019 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wftbSend a Private Message to wftbEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM Sage he can probably put you in touch with someone that still makes a version of these.
AndrewTHG

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2019 02:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AndrewTHGSend a Private Message to AndrewTHGEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump bump! Still on the lookout.
Larry Hubbert

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2019 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry HubbertSend a Private Message to Larry HubbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you change your mind I have a set of Brand New right out of the moulds Cayman Side Scoops from Fiero Fiberglass that I will sell for exactly what I paid for them. Email me at lhubbert2@brighthouse.com. Thanks and have a great day.

[This message has been edited by Larry Hubbert (edited 02-14-2019).]

AndrewTHG

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2019 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AndrewTHGSend a Private Message to AndrewTHGEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just gonna bump this again. Anybody have a pair they'd like to part with? I'll gladly take them off your hands!
Larry Hubbert

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2019 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry HubbertSend a Private Message to Larry HubbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jim Cleary of FieroMotive in St. Petersburg, FL purchased the FieroFiberglass IMSA side scoop molds and will be producing them from their molds, that he has completely refinished. He also purchased their stock GT Front bumper cover mold as well, which he has been working on, as he has to remake certain parts of this mold since they were missing and could not be found. I believe he is also working on a mold for a stock GT Rear bumper cover as well. Contact Jim at Fieromotive@aol.com or 727-417-7559
PFF
System Bot
JB1972

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2021 11:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JB1972Send a Private Message to JB1972Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Fiero GT #1 style Side Scoops from Fiero Fiberglass are available again!
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/079101.html

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock