fenders by thelinsells
Started on: 12-04-2018 11:59 PM
Replies: 7 (403 views)
Last post by: thelinsells on 12-18-2018 11:50 PM
thelinsells

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2018 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thelinsellsSend a Private Message to thelinsellsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have five front fenders in stock.A pair in red and a pair in black,with an extra black one.They could be difficult and expensive to ship .But local pickup would be the thing.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Will

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2018 04:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WillSend a Private Message to WillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Which side is the extra?
Are they for side skirts or without side skirts?

[This message has been edited by Will (edited 12-11-2018).]

thelinsells

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2018 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thelinsellsSend a Private Message to thelinsellsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have too many fenders.I want to get rid of them one or all.Thats a new question .I had thought they are all interchangeable.When I sold that little aero thing on the bottom back of the fender ,the fender looked like all the others.Anyway can you tell me the one you are looking for? R.T.
Will

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2018 05:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WillSend a Private Message to WillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The side skirt fenders have either extra holes or extra pegs or both.

I need a NON-side-skirt right fender
thelinsells

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2018 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thelinsellsSend a Private Message to thelinsellsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Black or red.Where would you like it shipped? Paypal is good with me.How does $100+freight sound?R.T.
thelinsells

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2018 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for thelinsellsSend a Private Message to thelinsellsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, I have just checked.You are right ,a fender with two holes in its rear skirt is for the aero piece to be fitted on.I have one left fender with the two holes, and two pair without the holes.So I have two right front fenders without holes.One black,and one red.R.T.
Will

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2018 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WillSend a Private Message to WillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hmm... I gotta figure out if having a white fender flapping in the breeze is better or worse than having a black/red fender on a white car.
thelinsells

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2018 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thelinsellsSend a Private Message to thelinsellsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There are several good body shops here in gainesville that could solve that problem.I had a friend that did his car with rustolium.Along with the fenders I have those little aero pieces that go into the two holes .

[This message has been edited by thelinsells (edited 12-29-2018).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock