WANTED/NEEDED: torx screws for dash by Lou6t4gto
Started on: 12-03-2018 07:21 PM
Replies: 5 (238 views)
Last post by: Lou6t4gto on 12-13-2018 06:43 PM
Lou6t4gto

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2018 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou6t4gtoSend a Private Message to Lou6t4gtoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am in need of the 12 torx screws for the "dash pod". SOMEWHERE, I have a box full, but of course, when I actually NEED something, I cannot find it ! fiero store wants $7 just to" ship" them. (they can be just put in an envelope) anyone ? 34470 thanks
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
da.slyboy

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2018 10:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for da.slyboySend a Private Message to da.slyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
member Straws at one time had bags of screws and other hardware. Not certain how much he kept from his move.
Lou6t4gto

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2018 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou6t4gtoSend a Private Message to Lou6t4gtoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ended up putting in an order to fiero store. need some plastic clips also
straws

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2018 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for strawsSend a Private Message to strawsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Straws is back!!!!! I put a contract on a house in Nov 2017, and closed in April. I have been rebuilding the house ever since. I am at a point I can start reducing my stash.

I have ALL the torx screws you would ever need. I have dash, console, heater bezel, speakers, outside turn signals (the aluminum 1" torx), front marker, and I charge actual shipping! I think to mail a little bubble mailer was like just under $3 first class (and I bought several hundred bubble mailers on CL for like $10) so I do not have to charge for those envelopes... shipping is nothing.

Tell me what you need and make offer! I actually may even be in Ocala this weekend Lou! I just do not remember where your house was!

[This message has been edited by straws (edited 12-12-2018).]

Lou6t4gto

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2018 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou6t4gtoSend a Private Message to Lou6t4gtoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

did chuck peterson get this from you about 5 years ago ? you should see it now .
Lou Breslow 4531 ne 3rd st ocala
Lou6t4gto

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2018 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou6t4gtoSend a Private Message to Lou6t4gtoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
;-)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock