Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Another ‘88 GT for sale, getrag, lumbar, etc..

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Another ‘88 GT for sale, getrag, lumbar, etc.. by Crasian
Started on: 12-03-2018 04:09 PM
Replies: 7 (715 views)
Last post by: Crasian on 12-10-2018 10:06 AM
Crasian

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2018 04:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CrasianSend a Private Message to CrasianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can’t post pics.. I need someone to help me host the pics if possible. $2000
1988 Fiero GT, 5 speed, lumbar seat, power mirror and locks, Beechwood interior, sunroof, performance sound, A/C, cruise, Gold ‘88 GT wheels, 119K miles, clutch was replaced at 90K. It was my daily driver so it’s in decent driving condition. I have put all new shocks/ struts, a new right rear axle, and new tires. Interior is a little sun warped but not bad and headliner is decent. The original red paint sucks and taillights have the typical delam and slight cracking. Car need lots to make it real nice but it is decent and reliable and can be driven anywhere. It needs a Catalytic converter to pass California emissions.. someone a few months back cut out and stole the new CAT that was in there so I simply swapped in my ‘88 Formula exhaust that currently has a burned out CAT.
-all body panels are original and match
-I will take pics when I get to my storage unit- asking price $2000. It’s less than what I paid for the car last year.
-it’s been in California it’s entire life.. Oroville to be exact. And there is no real rust except for the battery tray.

[This message has been edited by Crasian (edited 12-05-2018).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Notorio

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2018 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NotorioSend a Private Message to NotorioEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Man that is a bummer about the stolen cat. I didn't realize that was still going on. A few years ago there was a rash of these thefts in the various carpool lots in town. Good luck with your sale.
Crasian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2018 04:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CrasianSend a Private Message to CrasianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have pics of the car.. if anyone would kindly post them for others to see I would be very grateful. They are on my iPhone and Email and I cannot post it, sorry 😑
liv4God

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2018 08:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for liv4GodSend a Private Message to liv4GodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
liv4God

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2018 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for liv4GodSend a Private Message to liv4GodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

liv4God

733 posts
Member since Feb 2011
Here are the pictures:

Crasian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2018 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CrasianSend a Private Message to CrasianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
liv4God, thank you for posting the pictures.. and I forgot to add that I have a set of cooks quarter windows. They were installed at one time and the tape did not hold and I haven’t gotten around to trying to install them again. And the only thing that doesn’t work is the Lumbar seat, the pump makes noise but the bladders are all no good. It’s got A/C but it doesn’t work either, but everything else works as it should. Thanks for any interest.
-Crasian
htexans1

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 118
Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2018 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for htexans1Send a Private Message to htexans1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm interested, I am trying to find a 88 GT project, this may do.

[This message has been edited by htexans1 (edited 12-09-2018).]

Crasian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2018 10:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CrasianSend a Private Message to CrasianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The car sold Yesterday..

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock