1985 Fiero GT with 71K mileage by Larry Hubbert
Started on: 11-30-2018 02:09 PM
Replies: 0 (230 views)
Last post by: Larry Hubbert on 11-30-2018 02:09 PM
Larry Hubbert

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2018 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry HubbertSend a Private Message to Larry HubbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are you interested in purchasing a low mileage 1985 Fiero GT? Well if so I have one available in excellent condition for sale in New Port Richey, FL 34652. This car is complete and has just been totally gone through mechanically and been updated by Fieromotive. It is ready for a trip anywhere that the new owner would like to take it. All of the info, details and specs are listed on Craigslist under the following link:

https://tampa.craigslist.or.../cto/6752378741.html (This link has 20+ photos of the car posted as well). Asking $3495.00 or Best Offer, No Trades

If you are seriously interested in purchasing this car, need any additional information, or want to make an appointment to see this car, then please contact me Larry at lhubbert2@brighthouse.com or Jim at Fieromotive@aol.com and I/we will get back to you right away, that is a promise. Incidentally I also have plenty of 88 GT & Formula parts for sale, especially suspension and full interiors available as well.

Thank you for your interest and please have yourselves a great day.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)
next newest topic | next oldest topic

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock