Selling all Fiero parts molds and some stock cars by billspyder
Started on: 11-28-2018 09:47 AM
Replies: 2 (401 views)
Last post by: Larry Hubbert on 11-30-2018 12:58 PM
billspyder

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2018 09:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for billspyderSend a Private Message to billspyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am selling everything i have for fiero's which is pretty extensive from body parts to molds some complete cars that are stock. I have convertible top frames and jig to make them (automoda) i have GT and SE quarter molds for the convertibles as well as wide body, hood scoop, rocker, headliner, i can go on and on way too much to list if interested contact me I am asking $12,000. OBO which is nothing compared to what i have invested and what value is there.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FIERO JOHN-WI

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2018 11:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIERO JOHN-WISend a Private Message to FIERO JOHN-WIEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Bill, it's Fiero John-WI. I helped you build your first automoda kit over the phone. I built the yellow GT with the hydralic top. I would be interested in knowing what you have (parts, especially paper work and anything else) and instead of typing it all out, just send me some pictures with your phone and send them to this number 1-414-239-5253
-John Podziemski
Larry Hubbert

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2018 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry HubbertSend a Private Message to Larry HubbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just sent you an email from my regular email account. Thanks.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock