87 GT with V8Archie Widebody by Charlie64
Started on: 11-27-2018 01:47 AM
Replies: 19 (2094 views)
Last post by: jc8367 on 01-23-2019 12:33 PM
Charlie64

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2018 01:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Charlie64Send a Private Message to Charlie64Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As much as I hate to do it...I've got to let my Fiero go. I just don't have the time for it anymore. Hoping one of you out there can take it to the "next level". Custom built 3800 S/C with F40 6sp tranny (all done by Dave "Guru"). The wheels are Forgestar. Custom instrument panel (also done by Dave). Double DIN touchscreen navigation with Kicker component speakers, amps, and sub. More about the car can be found under my Pennock's ID. $15,000 negotiable. Serious inquires only.

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJAvTmUjpdY

[This message has been edited by Charlie64 (edited 12-11-2018).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
steve308

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2018 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That car is worth EVERY PENNY that he is asking!
Charlie64

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2018 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Charlie64Send a Private Message to Charlie64Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Steve. Unfortunately I can't give her the attention she deserves anymore.
mptighe

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2018 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For those of you who aren’t familiar with Charlie’s car, Dave (bmwguru) actually hit 400 whp with this car while keeping it supercharged. Not a common feat. This is the thread of Charlie’s build:

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum3/HTML/000128.html

[This message has been edited by mptighe (edited 11-28-2018).]

sourmash

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post11-28-2018 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It'd be an honor to have a car like that. It's gotta live on.
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2018 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Its a really beautiful Fiero and you probably have quite a bit invested in this car. Good luck selling it . The select few that wish to own a high end Fiero is surely your audience..

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, P-log Manifold, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, Champion Radiator, S10 Brake Booster, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

Bozzie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2018 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BozzieSend a Private Message to BozzieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.....

Boz
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-29-2018 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dennis LaGrua:

Its a really beautiful Fiero and you probably have quite a bit invested in this car. Good luck selling it . The select few that wish to own a high end Fiero is surely your audience..

There's only a few high end things I like to buy while typically staying conservative on most everything. But I did commit to Charlie to buy this one last night and seriously commit to giving it the attention it deserves, which is what he expressed wanting for it.
mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2018 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Glad it's going to a new home. Funny thing is I believe Dave was selling his own car with a 3800 swap in it, and I don't think it ever sold. The market is a finicky thing.
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2018 09:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sourmash:

There's only a few high end things I like to buy while typically staying conservative on most everything. But I did commit to Charlie to buy this one last night and seriously commit to giving it the attention it deserves, which is what he expressed wanting for it.

Hope you'll bring it to Carlisle in June!! It's so beautiful!
Charlie64

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2018 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Charlie64Send a Private Message to Charlie64Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump
PFF
System Bot
mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2018 12:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did it not sell?
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-10-2018 09:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No. we couldn't get together on a deal afterall. Beautiful conceptual design though.
Wraith177

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2018 03:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Wraith177Send a Private Message to Wraith177Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This car is fantastic. I’m sure like many here, we would give something very dear to have a car like this. It’s like looking at a dream... even before I went through the build I know the kind of blood, sweat, and tears that goes into a project like this. Good luck with the sale. I hope she finds a good home.
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2018 11:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey FYI do a little detailing on the interior and re-shoot your pictures. Love the car & wished I had the $$. It would be parked in my garage!
Charlie64

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2019 10:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Charlie64Send a Private Message to Charlie64Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still for sale.
ICouldaBeenAV8
From: Chatsworth, California; Clearwater, Florida, and Milwaukee, Wisc.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2019 12:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ICouldaBeenAV8Send a Private Message to ICouldaBeenAV8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What would be needed to make it fully sorted and finished cosmetically inside and out?
Charlie64

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2019 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Charlie64Send a Private Message to Charlie64Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ICouldaBeenAV8:

What would be needed to make it fully sorted and finished cosmetically inside and out?

Seats need to be recovered or replaced. I got totally ripped off on what was supposed to be genuine leather seats. Of course the company I got them from went out of business years ago. I did price some replacement Corbeau seats and rails for about $700. Got some chips in the custom front spoiler/chin as a result of going in and out of my inclined driveway. Other than that a professional detailing both inside and out would bring her back to glory!
jc8367

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2019 09:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jc8367Send a Private Message to jc8367Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice ride, I wish I had room. GLWS
jc8367

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2019 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jc8367Send a Private Message to jc8367Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

jc8367

277 posts
Member since Nov 2013
Pm sent

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay