WANTED - 88 GT T-TOP by Rockford
Started on: 11-25-2018 07:00 PM
Replies: 21 (598 views)
Last post by: Indyellowgt on 12-04-2018 11:20 AM
Rockford

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2018 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RockfordSend a Private Message to RockfordEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello All, first post, greetings from Ontario, Canada.

I’m on the look-out for a 88 GT, here is my ideal wish list :

Must be a T-Top version, CJB preferred
Manual if possible but auto will work
Black is best, white is second choice anything else will work
Ontario car is ideal, anywhere in Canada is second choice but a US car will also work

I do not require a pristine concours car, I’m open to a non-perfect car.

Let me know what you have or if you know where a decent car resides I would appreciate knowing about it.

Look forward to hearing back,
Thanks,
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
PaulJK

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2018 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulJKSend a Private Message to PaulJKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
88 and a t-top - be careful what you wish for ........
Crasian

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2018 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CrasianSend a Private Message to CrasianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got one. It’s white and an automatic and kinda rough though. It was a project when I acquired it and it will need some work to be road worthy.. and I don’t think it’s an original CJB car though. I can’t post pics but I can take them and send them once the weather clears up some if you are interested
-Crasian
Rockford

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2018 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RockfordSend a Private Message to RockfordEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PaulJK:

88 and a t-top - be careful what you wish for ........

Hello Paul, thanks for your response input, I’m not sure I understand your message, would you be kind enough to elaborate?
Thanks,
Rockford

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2018 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RockfordSend a Private Message to RockfordEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rockford

12 posts
Member since Nov 2018

Originally posted by Crasian:

I got one. It’s white and an automatic and kinda rough though. It was a project when I acquired it and it will need some work to be road worthy.. and I don’t think it’s an original CJB car though. I can’t post pics but I can take them and send them once the weather clears up some if you are interested
-Crasian

Thanks for your message Crasian, if you would like to PM me your asking price, we can begin there, alternatively if you want to post details here that is fine with me, your call?

I just find that sometimes threads get de-railed when others who may not be that interested begin posting opinions.

Thanks,
Crasian

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2018 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CrasianSend a Private Message to CrasianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent..
pcgold

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2018 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pcgoldSend a Private Message to pcgoldEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Search pff member Canfirst. He has (had?) a very nice one in Winnipeg for sale.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/076899.html

[This message has been edited by pcgold (edited 11-27-2018).]

Rockford

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2018 02:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RockfordSend a Private Message to RockfordEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pcgold:

Search pff member Canfirst. He has (had?) a very nice one in Winnipeg for sale.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/076899.html

@pcgold... thanks for the lead, I will try and PM him.
Stinger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2018 02:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for StingerClick Here to visit Stinger's HomePageSend a Private Message to StingerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent

Originally posted by Rockford:

Hello All, first post, greetings from Ontario, Canada.

I’m on the look-out for a 88 GT, here is my ideal wish list :

Must be a T-Top version, CJB preferred
Manual if possible but auto will work
Black is best, white is second choice anything else will work
Ontario car is ideal, anywhere in Canada is second choice but a US car will also work

I do not require a pristine concours car, I’m open to a non-perfect car.

Let me know what you have or if you know where a decent car resides I would appreciate knowing about it.

Look forward to hearing back,
Thanks,

Rockford

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2018 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RockfordSend a Private Message to RockfordEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Stinger, PM received, I will follow up with you shortly.
Backtothe80s

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2018 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Backtothe80sSend a Private Message to Backtothe80sEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Rockford,

I’m in Ottawa, I have a CJB red 5spd, cloth with drivers lumbar(only option it doesn’t have is the sub woofer and leather). It’s the 6th last GT T-top or 1126/1152. It was originally Bought in Syracuse, NY and lived the first two years in Jersey, the original owner moved to Tennessee where it stayed until he lost his investment in a divorce. His ex drove the car as a daily driver for a few years to get back at him before being sold to a 2nd owner in Mississippi who sold the car to me after owning it for only 3 years. It’s a driver and I’m actually in the midst of finishing a mechanical and suspension restoration. Should be done in the spring. Not sure I want to sell this car right now but if you don’t find one and if your budget in the spring is somewhere near what I’d like to get we can discuss further. PM me if you have any questions or would like me to text you some photos.

[This message has been edited by Backtothe80s (edited 11-28-2018).]

PFF
System Bot
Rockford

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2018 07:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RockfordSend a Private Message to RockfordEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello Backtothe80s, thanks for your message. Please check your PM box.
Thanks,
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2018 11:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, dang...

I have an 88 (CJB) Formula, five speed that needs a new home. I simply don't have the room for all my toys.
But, it's a Formula, not a GT. Always garaged. Mine is a nice ride, leather seats, nice car but, as I said, it's a formula.

Rams
Rockford

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2018 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RockfordSend a Private Message to RockfordEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

Well, dang...

I have an 88 (CJB) Formula, five speed that needs a new home. I simply don't have the room for all my toys.
But, it's a Formula, not a GT. Always garaged. Mine is a nice ride, leather seats, nice car but, as I said, it's a formula.

Rams

Thanks Rams, sounds like you have a nice car, I would prefer a GT, however, my project is evolving and I might be able to go with a Formula. I can follow up with you or if you would like go ahead and send me some photos. Please include an asking price?

PM if you prefer or email me, either way is fine, your call.

Thanks,

pcgold

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2018 03:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pcgoldSend a Private Message to pcgoldEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rockford you have a PM
Rockford

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2018 07:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RockfordSend a Private Message to RockfordEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pcgold:

Rockford you have a PM

Thanks pcgold, PM received and responded to.
Rockford

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2018 09:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RockfordSend a Private Message to RockfordEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still on the lookout, all PM’s have been responded to, thanks for sharing.

I know there’s a car out there, must exercise more patience I suppose.

Anyway if you know of something I’d appreciate hearing from you.

Thanks,
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2018 08:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I sent you a PM. I have a red with beechwood 88 GT 5 speed. All original rust free example with 13,XXX miles. She's a beaut!
Rockford

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2018 09:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RockfordSend a Private Message to RockfordEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by johnyrottin:

I sent you a PM. I have a red with beechwood 88 GT 5 speed. All original rust free example with 13,XXX miles. She's a beaut!

I bet it is, PM responded to,
Thanks,
Indyellowgt

Feedback score:    (35)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2018 09:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IndyellowgtSend a Private Message to IndyellowgtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent 😊👍
Rockford

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2018 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RockfordSend a Private Message to RockfordEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Indyellowgt:

PM sent 😊👍

Thank you for your feedback,

PM not received? Please try again,
Thanks,

PFF
System Bot
Indyellowgt

Feedback score:    (35)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2018 11:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IndyellowgtSend a Private Message to IndyellowgtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rockford:

Thank you for your feedback,

PM not received? Please try again,
Thanks,

Hi there. Have a look now. Sorry I got delayed on sending. Also, I'm about 8 hour drive in Maine..

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock