88 Fiero for sale by Shho13
Started on: 11-19-2018 12:03 AM
Replies: 2 (445 views)
Last post by: Shho13 on 11-23-2018 03:56 PM
Shho13

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2018 12:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Awhile ago my uncle stopped caring for his Fiero after it blew a rear brake line... To be honest, it's been sitting all summer. He wants it to go to a good home, somewhere someone will finish restoring it and making it the best car it can be.

Honestly the trunk has some rot in it. I never looked at the frame rails to see how it may be under there, but, he's been driving it for about 3 years now, and never in the snow. The thing ran when he parked it, which was probably in July, though when it did, it hunted for idle intermittently and had a check engine light. The headlights are also stuck "up"

I don't have any pictures of it now, but I have a few random ones I snapped from a few years ago... I'll take more later.

What it has going for it is that it's got the front end refreshed, rack and all... poly bushings in the front, 1 inch lowering ball joints, and a really good stereo. The seats are perfect. The interior trim is out and in his basement, we were going to clean it up, reupholster the headliner, etc. but never got around to it.

Fiero took a back seat in interest in favor of a 1 of 23 Q code 72 Montego we picked up last year. 351 CJ, 4 speed...

Car is in North Jersey... He's thinking $2k, but flexible tbh. You'll need a flatbed since it blew a brake line in the back... Though maybe just pinch the line to limp it home?

------------------
"Discord"
Red 1988 GT under restoration!

Let's Go Mets!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

[This message has been edited by Shho13 (edited 11-19-2018).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Mytime

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2018 09:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MytimeSend a Private Message to MytimeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
Shho13

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2018 03:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Update to say my uncle ordered the parts to fix the brake line. He says he will fix it on a warm day. Leaky driver side rear line, in the engine compartment, where the line comes "up".

Still waiting on pictures.

------------------
"Discord"
Red 1988 GT under restoration!

Let's Go Mets!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors