Wanted: Light flywheel for 3.4PR by thesameguy
Started on: 11-12-2018 06:22 PM
Replies: 2 (139 views)
Last post by: thesameguy on 11-20-2018 11:10 AM
thesameguy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2018 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thesameguySend a Private Message to thesameguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Like the title says...

The Fiero has been laid up for a bit following some sort of catastrophic clutch failure, and I'm hoping to get back to it around year's end. Thought I'd put this out there in the event someone has a light flywheel collecting dust. I'm primarily looking for Fidanza, but would certainly consider any alternatives.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2018 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The prices on Fidanza flywheels have come down. They used to be around $400, but now are just over $300.

https://www.summitracing.co...rview/make/chevrolet
thesameguy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2018 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for thesameguySend a Private Message to thesameguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, I was planning on buying from Summit if nobody here has one to offer. If it comes to that, I will probably wait a couple months as Summit typically sends out coupons in late winter to try and get some of that tax refund money.

It's shaping up to be a cold winter here (I mean, for Sacramento, anyway) and I spent all last winter working on a car. I may take this one off. I hate leaving cars non-running for that long, but summer was packed and then I changed jobs and I think I need to reset my rhythm anyway. Plus I missed a paycheck in the process, and that's never good.

I am kinda bummed about it - next to the Saab, the Fiero is probably the most competent winter car I have. I'm perpetually shocked how great it is in the wet.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock