Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  LOTS of parts from all years! (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 15 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
LOTS of parts from all years! by handymanpat
Started on: 11-04-2018 09:44 PM
Replies: 560 (11926 views)
Last post by: handymanpat on 07-28-2023 07:10 PM
handymanpat

Feedback score:    (48)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2018 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I own 6 fieros and at this point I am pretty sure what I need to keep and what I need to give away and sell.
Let me know what you are wanting and I will see what I have. I can get you photos and information about the parts
I dont call this place "fieroland" for nothing!
It is best to email me photos of the part you are wanting me and I can email you back with the photos and pricing at handymanpat926@yahoo.com
Thanks Pat Moody (Texas)

------------------
pat moody

[This message has been edited by handymanpat (edited 07-07-2021).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
hercimer01

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2018 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hercimer01Send a Private Message to hercimer01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need a rear (trunk side) exhaust manifold for a 2.8. Shipped to 61107

------------------
Project Genisis Lo Budget 3800SC swap
12.840@104.8 MPH Intense-Racing 1.9 rockers, 3" exhaust, 3.4 pulley, ZZP tune and 18 year old tires.

88 Coupe under construction SOLD

88 formula 3.4L 4t60 swap SOLD

fierofrenzy

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2018 06:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofrenzySend a Private Message to fierofrenzyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you hace an 88 Formula steering rack ? Also, rear brake dust shields.
nosrac

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2018 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nosracSend a Private Message to nosracEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey man, I need the plastic piece behind the air dam under the radiator on the 88 coup.
Fiero Master

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2018 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero MasterSend a Private Message to Fiero MasterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pat, I need the black molding along the bottom for my newly acquired second Formula. I need the left side molding.

------------------
88 Formula

Fiero Master

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2018 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero MasterSend a Private Message to Fiero MasterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fiero Master

312 posts
Member since Jul 2000
Pat, also looking for a right side notchback sail window and a right front side marker molding that is smooth. Thank you.

------------------
88 Formula

PaulJK

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2018 03:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulJKSend a Private Message to PaulJKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Need a radiator coolant overflow tank. sent to las vegas 89103.
handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2018 09:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I make sure to respond to everyone through pm. If I do not have what you need I try and refer you to people I know that have parts!
You can also email me at handymanpat926@yahoo.com.
Thanks Pat

------------------
pat moody

30+mpg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2018 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 30+mpgSend a Private Message to 30+mpgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
2 parts from the steering column

cancel cam
lock plate retaining snap ring

$?
FieroMontreal

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2018 03:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Passenger notchback tail light
copperhens

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2018 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for copperhensSend a Private Message to copperhensEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you have a set of keys? For the ignition?
PFF
System Bot
handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2018 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump
fierofrenzy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2018 06:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofrenzySend a Private Message to fierofrenzyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For all of us needing parts for our beloved Fieros, heres a customer review for "handymanpat", Pat Moody that is. I have done business with Pat many times . Because his parts are of the highest quality, I wanted to share with you the complete satisfaction I have in his business. Fieroland he calls it, and it has always come thru with my Fiero needs. Being the fact that "Fieroland" happens to be "deep in the heart of Texas".....as the song goes.....one can be confident of receiving a rust and weather free part. I just got a steering rack for an 88, and this piece is immaculate ! his prices cant be beat, and he packs your item up extremely well to prevent any possible shipping damage So go ahead, contact Pat Moody, you'll be glad you did. He's also very nice to speak to on the phone to discuss your Fiero needs.
Pat is also just a downright nice person. Now if only there was a restraunt there too, rumor has it his wife's an excellent cook ( lol ? )
handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2018 11:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Now the pressure is really on me to produce results. Thanks for the great compliments! I still have a few things laying around here at fieroland, I’m hoping at some point to rename this place the fiero hut once I let a few more things go!
Thanks Pat

------------------
pat moody

Dragonfish

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2018 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DragonfishSend a Private Message to DragonfishEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Aero nose license plate holder by any chance?
Lostclearence

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2018 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LostclearenceSend a Private Message to LostclearenceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for a set of rear spoiler stands do you have a set by chance? Thanks
Habanera Hal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2018 09:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Habanera HalSend a Private Message to Habanera HalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for the parts to install a GT-style (3-spoke) steering wheel in place of the 4 spoke wheel in my Formula. I don't need the wheel itself, just the hub and related horn parts including the button. Also a nice auto shift boot. Shipping to 34476 Ocala FL. Thanks!
jetfighterv

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-09-2018 03:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetfightervSend a Private Message to jetfightervEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
do you have a shift lever cable for a getrag 5 speed?
jetfighterv

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-10-2018 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetfightervSend a Private Message to jetfightervEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you have a gt steering wheel
ItzZero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2018 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ItzZeroSend a Private Message to ItzZeroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm looking for bolt #4 shown below. It's the middle bolt on the alternator bracket of the V6. It would be going to 95368.

87covertible

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2019 08:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87covertibleSend a Private Message to 87covertibleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Would you happen to have the heater tubes and mounting clamps for under the car for a 86 SE v6 ?
PFF
System Bot
Jakgg6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2019 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jakgg6Send a Private Message to Jakgg6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello I am looking for 4 speed Muncie transmission mount brackets for the rear driver side. Do you have these?
Curtisk1060

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2019 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Curtisk1060Send a Private Message to Curtisk1060Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm me for price and availability of both driver side and passenger side power door switch holders, (the black parts) in good condition, they can be with or without the switches. My sons 87GT needs some that are not broken at the part that holds the door lock switches in place.
tnkgnr

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2019 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tnkgnrSend a Private Message to tnkgnrEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Pat,

Looking for:
- Driver's side notchback taillight.
- Passenger-side rear wheel well liner for an 86 notchback (don't know if they're different across the years)
- Rear license plate light mount.
- Cruise control can and associated cables to throttle.

Greg
LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2019 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for the Internal housing of the 86-88 GT taillights. Tabs in contact would be nice, internal lens area doesn’t matter and no lenses needed.
modemeagle

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2019 07:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for modemeagleSend a Private Message to modemeagleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent
thtsuperchargedfiero

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-28-2019 09:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for thtsuperchargedfieroSend a Private Message to thtsuperchargedfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Need a set of notchie tails and either a gt or regular steering wheel
Mr. Horse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2019 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr. HorseSend a Private Message to Mr. HorseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
DO you have a 87 or compatible engine cradle?
anaverin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2019 12:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for anaverinSend a Private Message to anaverinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This guy is amazing fellow and a great guy to talk to. +1 for reliable.

------------------
86 SE FASTBACK T-TOPS
88 FORMULA 4.9
87 GT MEDIUM RED METALLIC stockish

EMAIL : Anaverin@gmail.com

nrabbott

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2019 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nrabbottSend a Private Message to nrabbottEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am looking for a rust free 87 or 88 tank.
Salsapants

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2019 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SalsapantsSend a Private Message to SalsapantsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Would you happen to have a radio with a working tape deck?
PFF
System Bot
Donster

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2019 04:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DonsterSend a Private Message to DonsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm looking for an 87-88 gas pedal and also an automatic break pedal rubber?
I would need it shipped to Germany.

Thnx,

\Don

------------------
Life is good!
Former President of the Georgia Fiero Club
Now in Europe and driving a Fiero again!

Donster

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2019 12:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DonsterSend a Private Message to DonsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A big positive rating for you my friend!
TheDuke

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2019 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDukeSend a Private Message to TheDukeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am looking for a complete drivers seat assembly for an 86, also the drivers window, which is why I need the drivers seat.
Any chance of that?
Boozeman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2019 03:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoozemanSend a Private Message to BoozemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for a good windshield cowling for an '88 Formula. Any chance you'd have one?

Thanks -
GMann20

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2019 12:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GMann20Send a Private Message to GMann20Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello Pat,
Gary in Chicago.
Need a passenger side aero piece below the door. Like the GT's have.
60631 for shipping bus is fine.
Gary Mann
Chicago Illinois

[This message has been edited by GMann20 (edited 04-20-2019).]

V8 Formula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2019 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for V8 FormulaSend a Private Message to V8 FormulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Pat, looking for the metal bracket that holds the V6 EGR solenoid together and on the engine. The PO somehow lost that little bracket and left the solenoid dangling in the engine bay. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

------------------
Rick Stewart
4.9 Yellow Formula in progress

Acroyer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2019 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AcroyerSend a Private Message to AcroyerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Pat,

Looking for a couple of weird pieces. I need 1 seat belt bolt cover if you happen to have one in Beachwood. I would take 2 black ones if you happen to have those.

Also, I need the little insert thingy that covers the top-most door pull screw, driver's side. Seems I have two passenger side ones... Same color situation, please.

For an '88, if that makes any difference. Thanks!
LEEEZARD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2019 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LEEEZARDSend a Private Message to LEEEZARDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am needing a non sunroof, roof skin
va441975

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2019 05:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for va441975Send a Private Message to va441975Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow! Pat was awesome to work with. Very nice communication, items shipped quick and the price was right. Thank you Pat, very much appreciated!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 15 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock