1986 Fiero SE For Sale by Knight Rider
Started on: 10-22-2018 11:01 PM
Replies: 44 (2025 views)
Last post by: Knight Rider on 04-18-2019 12:51 PM
Knight Rider

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2018 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Knight RiderSend a Private Message to Knight RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bumped to top for Spring. I am selling my 1986 Fiero SE 2.8 V6 with 3 speed automatic. Power Locks, power windows, A/C (was working last summer). This does have the Zettner 11 ¼ “ brake upgrade on the front and rear while retaining the parking brake. All suspension components in the rear (including red polyurethane bushings) replaced about 3 years ago. New end links up front, I have the rest of the components for the front, did not have the time to complete it. It does run and drive but I am selling as it has a substantial oil leak in the upper portion of the motor. I just don’t have the time or adequate garage space to fix this. Would like to see it go to someone and I really don’t want scrape it. I am asking $750
I have the original steering wheel that will go with this. Headlight motors work as they should opening and closing I have an extra pair of brake pads that will go with the car as well.

I have additional photos posted below in the thread.

Edited to lower asking price.

[This message has been edited by Knight Rider (edited 03-29-2019).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
mptighe

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2018 01:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If I hadn’t just bought another one last week, I’d be all over this. It won’t last long...
LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2018 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got any interior pic? How about the trunk area, rust?
Fiero Master

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2018 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero MasterSend a Private Message to Fiero MasterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Also interested. Rust issues?

------------------
88 Formula

Knight Rider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2018 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Knight RiderSend a Private Message to Knight RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Additional pictures below

[This message has been edited by Knight Rider (edited 10-29-2018).]

computer_engineer

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2018 05:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for computer_engineerClick Here to visit computer_engineer's HomePageSend a Private Message to computer_engineerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you have any pictures of the rust in the trunk area, engine bay, spare tire area, or the underside? How many miles on it?

[This message has been edited by computer_engineer (edited 10-24-2018).]

Nextel dude

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2018 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nextel dudeSend a Private Message to Nextel dudeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
unbelievable people are asking for pictures of this and that on a $750 car. Look at the exiting pics the car is well worth $750. If I wasn't moving next month I would own this car. For $750 I would not care if I had to invest a few dollars to have a nice fiero.
Knight Rider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2018 08:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Knight RiderSend a Private Message to Knight RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will try to get photos requested tonight an get them posted. Mileage is 92369.
mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2018 09:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Nextel dude:

unbelievable people are asking for pictures of this and that on a $750 car. Look at the exiting pics the car is well worth $750. If I wasn't moving next month I would own this car. For $750 I would not care if I had to invest a few dollars to have a nice fiero.

My thoughts exactly. Trunk pics? The car is worth more than this as just a parts car.
Knight Rider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2018 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Knight RiderSend a Private Message to Knight RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just arrived home from work, so I will get the requested photos tomorrow evening.
LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2018 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Buy it then if you want parts! Maybe some want the car and not have to change the complete frame.
PFF
System Bot
mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2018 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LornesGT:

Buy it then if you want parts! Maybe some want the car and not have to change the complete frame.

Then they should break out their checkbook, pay the normal rate for a completely rust free vehicle, and quit being so cheap.
Knight Rider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2018 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Knight RiderSend a Private Message to Knight RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This a car that run and drives, but I want to sell it as I don't have the time or the space to find the source of the oil leak. If it was not for this I would still be driving it.

[This message has been edited by Knight Rider (edited 10-29-2018).]

mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2018 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
To clarify I’m not saying it should be parted out, I’m saying this car is worth way more than what you’re asking for it, and people who are trying to nitpick it are being ridiculous. A running driving car that looks like that for $750? If this was down here you would have had it sold within minutes.
Knight Rider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2018 09:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Knight RiderSend a Private Message to Knight RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
Skull_Bandit

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2018 07:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Skull_BanditSend a Private Message to Skull_BanditEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If I wasn't already in debt for one fiero, I'd surely come get this one. It's not even far away.

------------------
1986 Fiero GT. 2.8 5 spd (Toy/Daily)
1988 Monte Carlo SS. 350 sbc 200r4 (Toy)
2004 Buick Lesabre Limited (Daily)

Spadesluck

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2018 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Crazy good price!
mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2018 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I put this on a couple of FB groups for you. It should go quickly enough. There are lesser cars selling for more money getting more interest there. Good luck.

[This message has been edited by mptighe (edited 10-29-2018).]

Knight Rider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2018 09:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Knight RiderSend a Private Message to Knight RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2018 04:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well its a 30+ hour drive from CA
Too bad I would take this car home and fix it.
Good luck with the sale it looks like a real nice car.

I had a horrible oil leak that turned out to be the o ring on the distributer. As in it was not there. New one was only a couple of bucks and about 20 minutes to install.

Knight Rider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2018 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Knight RiderSend a Private Message to Knight RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump
PFF
System Bot
Knight Rider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2018 11:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Knight RiderSend a Private Message to Knight RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump
Knight Rider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2018 08:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Knight RiderSend a Private Message to Knight RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
Knight Rider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2018 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Knight RiderSend a Private Message to Knight RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
Skull_Bandit

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2018 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Skull_BanditSend a Private Message to Skull_BanditEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm still completely shocked this hasn't sold. Have you put it on craigslist?
jaybug56

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2018 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaybug56Send a Private Message to jaybug56Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Maybe, just maybe I need another one. Number 5
Knight Rider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2018 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Knight RiderSend a Private Message to Knight RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still for sale
mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2018 03:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Please, someone buy this before I have to drive up to get it myself
da.slyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2018 12:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for da.slyboySend a Private Message to da.slyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Shhhhhhh.....how am I suppose to make a deal with all you talking about it
Knight Rider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2018 04:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Knight RiderSend a Private Message to Knight RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
To date I have had no offers. Still up for sale.
87_FieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2018 02:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87_FieroGTSend a Private Message to 87_FieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Knight Rider:

To date I have had no offers. Still up for sale.

Unbelievable! What a great deal! GLWS.

------------------

1988 Pontiac Fiero GT, Black w/Beechwood interior
2017 Hyundai Veloster

PFF
System Bot
Knight Rider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2018 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Knight RiderSend a Private Message to Knight RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still for sale

[This message has been edited by Knight Rider (edited 11-24-2018).]

Knight Rider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2018 04:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Knight RiderSend a Private Message to Knight RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump If I do not sell this in the next couple of weeks, I will part it out and keep what I need for spares and dispose of what is left .

[This message has been edited by Knight Rider (edited 11-26-2018).]

Knight Rider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2018 08:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Knight RiderSend a Private Message to Knight RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump

[This message has been edited by Knight Rider (edited 12-01-2018).]

BadNewsBrendan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2018 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BadNewsBrendanSend a Private Message to BadNewsBrendanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Trying to get my buddy to buy this so we can start a Fiero "gang" but he doesn't have space for it. Would hate to see this get scrapped, it looks pretty clean. Surely can get someone to buy it. You tried selling it on facebook marketplace? Have had a lot of luck selling on there, more so than craigslist.
Knight Rider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2018 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Knight RiderSend a Private Message to Knight RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I thought I would have sold this by now, even if it were used for parts. This is considering that the 11 " (Zettner) big brakes on it. I know Archie wants $250 just for the caliper brackets. Also has new rear struts and new suspension (ball joints and end links) and new red poly bushings in the rear.
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2018 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would love to bring this car to CA but I wont be able to any time soon.
I hate to see you part the car as it looks like a good foundation. Perhaps if you still have it after the 1st of the year something will work out.
No promises but if things work out I will contact you.
jaybug56

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2018 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaybug56Send a Private Message to jaybug56Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Knight Rider:

I thought I would have sold this by now, even if it were used for parts. This is considering that the 11 " (Zettner) big brakes on it. I know Archie wants $250 just for the caliper brackets. Also has new rear struts and new suspension (ball joints and end links) and new red poly bushings in the rear.

That is what I was thinking. I need bigger brakes for my V8 project. Wrong time of year for me and I already have problems storing the 4 Fieros that I have now
kendallville

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2018 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kendallvilleSend a Private Message to kendallvilleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just saw this, haven't been on much this year bad health . It looks good to me and like a lot les work
than trying to fix my sons 86 gt with body damage. 4 hour drive but not bad price.
I will talk to my son to see what he wants to do.
Knight Rider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2018 09:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Knight RiderSend a Private Message to Knight RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just let me know what you decide
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock