WTB - Oil Filter Re-location Kit For Stock 2.8 by computer_engineer
Started on: 10-22-2018 05:55 PM
Replies: 3 (168 views)
Last post by: Notorio on 11-29-2018 11:05 AM
computer_engineer

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2018 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for computer_engineerClick Here to visit computer_engineer's HomePageSend a Private Message to computer_engineerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am looking for an oil filter re-location kit for the stock 2.8L V6 on an 87GT. It has a manual transmission, if that makes any difference. I have seen several advertised on Summit, but has anyone used one of these on a stock motor? Where did you mount the bracket to hold the filter? Just want to be able to do an oil change without spilling oil everywhere.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
PaulJK

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2018 10:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulJKSend a Private Message to PaulJKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think I have one from Summit new in the box in my garage. I'll check and get back to you.
Skull_Bandit

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2018 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Skull_BanditSend a Private Message to Skull_BanditEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PaulJK:

I think I have one from Summit new in the box in my garage. I'll check and get back to you.

If the box or the part itself has a part number please share it. I have noticed that problem with changing the oil.
Notorio

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2018 11:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NotorioSend a Private Message to NotorioEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm interested too ...

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock