WTB: Tan/Beechwood/Brown Radio Surround and Aux Pod by Donster
Started on: 10-22-2018 03:08 AM
Replies: 8 (296 views)
Last post by: Donster on 11-02-2018 01:19 PM
Donster

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2018 03:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DonsterSend a Private Message to DonsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi,

I'm looking for a Tan/Beechwood/Browwn radio surround (if possible with cut-out for the aux gauges) and a Tan/Beechwood/Brown aux pod with working gauges.
Would need it shipped to Germany. Of course I would pay for shipping,........ goes without saying.

Thnx,

\D
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
mrfiero

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2018 03:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I may have one or both.....I'll take a look and will let you know.
Donster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2018 10:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DonsterSend a Private Message to DonsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mrfiero:

I may have one or both.....I'll take a look and will let you know.

Any luck?

\D

mrfiero

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2018 02:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Donster:

Any luck?

\D

I PM'd you, but no luck on Beechwood stuff. I do have earlier tan parts though. I believe I have both parts in '86-87 tan/brown. It's not Beechwood, but kind of close.
Crasian

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2018 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CrasianSend a Private Message to CrasianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have an ‘88 Beechwood AUX gauge unit in pretty good shape. But, it’s missing the clear plastic lens and the dot matrix trim cover also. The gauges worked when removed a few years back, let me know if that would work.
-Crasian
Larry Hubbert

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2018 01:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry HubbertSend a Private Message to Larry HubbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Donster,

Have you had any luck in securing the parts you need? If not I have both the Guage Pod with Guages plus the Radio Surround that the guages mount on, that sits in front of the shifter and is considered part of the cosole. These units both came out of an 88 Formula with a Beechwood Interior. I can send you an email and pix of these parts if you send me your direct email address as I do not know how to post pix on this site. My email address is lhubbert2@brighthouse.com and I am willing to ship items overseas. Hope to hear from you shortly. Thank and have a nice day.

LarryH
FieroMonkey

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2018 06:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMonkeySend a Private Message to FieroMonkeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
Larry Hubbert

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2018 12:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry HubbertSend a Private Message to Larry HubbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi,

I had all of the requested parts in Beechwood that you were looking for and I replied to your email with pix and descriptions, etc. of those parts and I was wondering if you received my email since I do not know how to post pix here. Thanks.
Donster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2018 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DonsterSend a Private Message to DonsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Larry Hubbert:

Hi,

I had all of the requested parts in Beechwood that you were looking for and I replied to your email with pix and descriptions, etc. of those parts and I was wondering if you received my email since I do not know how to post pix here. Thanks.

I did and I appreciated it. I also replied to your e-mail.
Thnx,

\D

------------------
Life is good!
Former President of the Georgia Fiero Club
Now living in Europe and finally own a Fiero again!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock