FS: 1988 Fiero GT by jdeday
Started on: 10-13-2018 11:47 PM
Replies: 14 (1097 views)
Last post by: jdeday on 12-04-2018 01:22 PM
jdeday

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2018 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jdedayClick Here to Email jdedaySend a Private Message to jdedayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have decided to sell my 88 Fiero GT.
I am the second owner of this wonderful car. It original began its life in San Fransisco California where it lived until I purchased it in the early 2000's.
I have always garaged her and never have driven her in the winter. She has won multiple awards at Fiero's at Carlisle and other local shows.

47,000 miles
Medium Red Metallic Exterior
Beachwood Interior
Manual Transmission
Performance Sound
All original and only AC Delco parts used when service was needed.
It will have the pickup coil replaced.
The AC compressor was replaced a few years ago. The AC system has a slow leak which will need repaired before a recharge.

Asking $9,000 OBO

Pictures at https://flic.kr/s/aHskK7atfA

[This message has been edited by jdeday (edited 12-01-2018).]

IP: Logged

Fiero Vice

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2018 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ViceSend a Private Message to Fiero ViceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Any pics?

jdeday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2018 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jdedayClick Here to Email jdedaySend a Private Message to jdedayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Pictures can be found at https://flic.kr/s/aHskK7atfA

solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2018 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Nice car almost all the options.

Thunderstruck GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 89
Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2018 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by solotwo:

Nice car almost all the options.

Looks like it has them all to me. What is it missing?

Nice piece OP

EDIT: Oops! Forgot, no leather.

[This message has been edited by Thunderstruck GT (edited 10-16-2018).]

solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2018 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Thunderstruck GT:

Looks like it has them all to me. What is it missing?

Nice piece OP

EDIT: Oops! Forgot, no leather.

Lumbar seats, And C49 Rear Defrost. Let me think a little more about is as is seems like may be one more. I will check to see if I have an 88 order guide, or check the RPO's from 87. But in any case a real nice car. Boy I would like it. I have to talk to my wife about this car. Man what a nice car.

[This message has been edited by solotwo (edited 10-18-2018).]

Shho13

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2018 12:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Click Here to Email Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That car is clean AF...

If I was looking I would be suuuuuper interested... Wow!

Good luck with your sale!

------------------
"Discord"
Red 1988 GT under restoration!

Let's Go Mets!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

jdeday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2018 10:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jdedayClick Here to Email jdedaySend a Private Message to jdedayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by solotwo:

Lumbar seats, And C49 Rear Defrost. Let me think a little more about is as is seems like may be one more. I will check to see if I have an 88 order guide, or check the RPO's from 87. But in any case a real nice car. Boy I would like it.
Orders

It does not have rear defrost and Lumbar. The original owner (who I purchased it from) ordered the car. His order was to include the leather seating surfaces but when the car arrived it was cloth. Maybe a mistake by the dealer or because this car is a May build did GM no longer have a supply of the beechwood leather??? A mystery that may never be solved. I always wonder if there was any later model build that had beechwood leather.

Jeff

USMUCL

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2018 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for USMUCLSend a Private Message to USMUCLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This is priced WAY under the usual asking prices for the lower mileage 88GTs . . . especially with it being a 5-speed.

Even the cheapskates on this forum probably won't complain.

Probably.

solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2018 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Bought my first Fiero in Pittsburgh 17 years ago.

jdeday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2018 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jdedayClick Here to Email jdedaySend a Private Message to jdedayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by USMUCL:

This is priced WAY under the usual asking prices for the lower mileage 88GTs . . . especially with it being a 5-speed.

Even the cheapskates on this forum probably won't complain.

Probably.

Would you believe I have had a few low ball offers?

F50MOD

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2018 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F50MODClick Here to Email F50MODSend a Private Message to F50MODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Nice, I would trade the F50 for that one.

jdeday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2018 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jdedayClick Here to Email jdedaySend a Private Message to jdedayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have lowered the price to $9000. PM me if interested.

sledcaddie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2018 02:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sledcaddieSend a Private Message to sledcaddieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Beautiful car. It appeared in one photo that this has a am/fm CD player. This wasn't original was it? I wasn't sure if CD players were offered in Fiero's. I think the price you are asking is spot-on for what the Fiero market is today.

jdeday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2018 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jdedayClick Here to Email jdedaySend a Private Message to jdedayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sledcaddie:

Beautiful car. It appeared in one photo that this has a am/fm CD player. This wasn't original was it? I wasn't sure if CD players were offered in Fiero's. I think the price you are asking is spot-on for what the Fiero market is today.

Thank you for your interest. I replaced the factory original with a 1990’s era Pontiac CD radio. I will include the original radio in the sale of the car but it will need repaired and installed, the right channel needs repaired due to the lack of sound.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock