Looking for the rear louver vent holding screw by EmilioD
Started on: 10-11-2018 07:47 PM
Replies: 9 (342 views)
Last post by: FastOwen2XLL on 11-08-2018 10:50 PM
EmilioD

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2018 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EmilioDSend a Private Message to EmilioDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am looking for one of the rear louver vent holding screw any side will do if anyone has one just tell me the price and I can pay you paypal or money order whatever is prefered. Help please

------------------
Emilio

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
qwikgta

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2018 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sit down, there going to cost you $25 plus per screw. Just letting you know what they go for on here.

Rob
mrfiero

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2018 12:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have several and won't charge $25. Do you want the flip type or the one that screws in with a screwdriver?

$10 shipped. LMK.

I actually have a third style....sort of like a wing nut. Here's a pic of the 3 styles I have:

[This message has been edited by mrfiero (edited 10-12-2018).]

thelinsells

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2018 12:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for thelinsellsSend a Private Message to thelinsellsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've got one I can spare.Give me your address and I will put one in a$1.25 USPS pouch.Postage shoudn't be more than $5.Send me what you think its worth.R.T.
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2018 09:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by qwikgta:

sit down, there going to cost you $25 plus per screw. Just letting you know what they go for on here.

Rob

Anyone that charges $25 for a screw is a crook looking to take advantage of someone in need. The Fiero Store has the wide screw head type for I believe about $5.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, P-log Manifold, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, Champion Radiator, S10 Brake Booster, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

da.slyboy

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2018 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for da.slyboySend a Private Message to da.slyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dennis LaGrua:

Anyone that charges $25 for a screw is a crook looking to take advantage of someone in need. The Fiero Store has the wide screw head type for I believe about $5.

It's not really the people who sell them for that price....it's those that buy them at that price. If folks never purchased them for that price then they would never sell for that price. No seller is a crook if someone wants to and does purchase a product/item. (legally of course).
EmilioD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2018 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EmilioDSend a Private Message to EmilioDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mrfiero:

I have several and won't charge $25. Do you want the flip type or the one that screws in with a screwdriver?

$10 shipped. LMK.

I actually have a third style....sort of like a wing nut. Here's a pic of the 3 styles I have:

I sent you a pm but don't know if you got it anyway I take the one with the wing my e mail address is tatin10@aol.com let me know if you will take paypal (i prefer it) but it is up to you my name is Emilio Diez - 40 Ridgeland Rd Yonkers, NY 10710 and thanks.
Myprixxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2018 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MyprixxxSend a Private Message to MyprixxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If any of these (the wing style) are still available Id be interested in 1 maybe 2 as well. shoot me a PM or email @ Mazoom_93@yahoo.com if so. Thanks!
88GaTa

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2018 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88GaTaSend a Private Message to 88GaTaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Need 1 or 2 of the flip wing style if you got em.

PM sent
FastOwen2XLL

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2018 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastOwen2XLLSend a Private Message to FastOwen2XLLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
See my reply to another recent post about these. If you don't require 100% originality, for the cost of one or two you can have enough to do 3 Fieros. Nicer looking and work better as well. (I should do a write-up!)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock