Started on: 09-20-2018 08:50 AM
Replies: 0 (170 views)
Last post by: Brocephus on 09-20-2018 08:50 AM
Brocephus

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2018 08:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BrocephusSend a Private Message to BrocephusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Many years ago, I began a hair-brained project that would end with me having replaced the Duke in my ‘84 with a high-revving, 185hp, 1.8L, DOHC, 16v, turbo. I was young and ambitious and had more garage space than I knew what to do with.

Ten years later, it’s still not finished and I no longer have a garage. 😞

For years now, my wife, my neighbor, and the village I live in, have all been complaining about the nearly bare chassis sitting in my driveway, and the time has come to admit defeat. I loaded the car onto my trailer to take it to the scrap yard, but a deep sense of responsibility to the Fiero community has forced me to at least offer it here before I crush a perfectly good, rust-free chassis.

There aren’t any body panels and the power and drivetrain are Nissan—yes, the engine, 5-spd trans, axles, and rear wheels are all Nissan. There’s no interior, whatsoever, save the sterring wheel and column, and the badly sun-baked dash.

However, if you live in the rust belt and are being faced with scrapping your beloved Fiero because of rust, this could be your chance to save another car from going to the crusher.

If you’re even slightly interested, please contact me immediately as my hand is being forced. The car does roll (quite easily in fact) and weighs next to nothing, so it can easily be loaded onto your car hauler. A tow dolly is only an option if you bring two Fiero wheels to go on the front axle. (The wheels on it now do go with it, but the tires are a WEE bit dry-rotted and will likely fall apart within a few miles.)

Contact me at either 518-915-0630 or at jarojj99@oneonta.edu. The car is located in Franklin, NY, 13775. I’m happy to bring the car to your place of choice, but understand that before I can do so, I will require a deposit to my PayPal for $1.50 per mile, for both directions (distance calculated by Google Maps).

(Pictures to come. I wrote this on my phone, forgetting that I would need to host the photos somewhere.)
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)
next newest topic | next oldest topic

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock