Wtb getrag select cable. by Dr. Trey
Started on: 09-18-2018 12:21 PM
Replies: 6 (129 views)
Last post by: Dr. Trey on 09-19-2018 11:59 AM
Dr. Trey

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2018 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dr. TreySend a Private Message to Dr. TreyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As the thread topic states. Im looking for a getrag select cable. They measure 74 inchs and I wanted to see if any one had a used one in good condition they wouod let go before i bite the bullet and buy a new dickman one.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Bluwolf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2018 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BluwolfSend a Private Message to BluwolfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pretty sure I have one...Its brand new I bought from dickman yr ago that I never used...$50...I'll check tonight when I get home
Dr. Trey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2018 02:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dr. TreySend a Private Message to Dr. TreyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sounds good to me. Let me know bud.
Bluwolf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2018 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BluwolfSend a Private Message to BluwolfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I apologize dr Trey, I miss spoke. I have a new getrage shift cable from Rodney...good luck
Dr. Trey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2018 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dr. TreySend a Private Message to Dr. TreyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
all good man I appreciate you looking, any one else?
mrfiero

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2018 01:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just installed a new set of Rodney's cables on my '88 GT and have the old select cable available. It was a little stiff, but I sprayed a ton of 'Kroil' into the sheath and it loosened up nicely.

It is missing to big rubber grommet that seals the hole in the firewall (needed it for the new cable), but is otherwise complete.

$25 + shipping.
Dr. Trey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2018 11:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dr. TreySend a Private Message to Dr. TreyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah ill do that, mines dead locked. Any idea on shipping 84 country way, maxwell tx. 78656?

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock