Trade 2 Fieros plus lots of parts for running truck by fierohobby
Started on: 09-15-2018 09:11 PM
Replies: 7 (424 views)
Last post by: fierohobby on 10-21-2018 09:43 AM
fierohobby

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2018 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierohobbySend a Private Message to fierohobbyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's a long shot, but what the heck-

I have a Formula 5 speed, 180,000 miles, runs good, and an '85 4 cylinder automatic, not running (suspected fuel pump), plus a lots of used parts from a stripped 85 GT including a good running 2.8 and 4 speed trans, front and rear fascias and good tail lights, plus a bunch of random new parts for the 88 and 85GT. I'm in need of a good running pickup truck that will haul/tow. Not concerned with year/make/model, just need something good-running that will pull a trailer, dependable, doesn't need work and not too ugly.

If there's any interest, PM me, and we can swap details.

Thanks, guys.

-fh
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fierohobby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2018 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierohobbySend a Private Message to fierohobbyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One bump.

Nobody got an old Suburban or station wagon they want to get rid of? :-)

Or anybody in the DFW area interested in buying the lot?

[This message has been edited by fierohobby (edited 09-19-2018).]

fierohobby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2018 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierohobbySend a Private Message to fierohobbyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For anyone local who might be interested:

White Formula, 185K, 5 speed, good tires, current registration, solid mechanically but rough. Darrell Morse strut bar, Rodney short shifter, Dodgerunner belt tensioner, larger brake booster sold here on the Forum. Front brakes redone a year or two ago, usually starts on first turn of the key, low profile tires on aftermarket wheels.

Silver 86 notchie, 114K, auto, 4 cylinder, sunroof, not running, was told it needs a fuel pump, again solid car but rough. There's a good used 6 cylinder fuel pump in the trunk (from an '85 GT).

Lots of parts from an '85 GT including speaker seats, front and rear fascias, complete 2.8 engine and 4 speed transmission with harness still attached (ran great in the car), KYB struts with Eibach springs, front uninstalled Eibach springs, shift and select cables, front crossmember with a big brake kit (don't know which), a decent gray dash, master and slave cylinders with line (never disconnected), almost the entire wiring harness, and a really nice set of notchie tail lights. There's also a good set of coolant pipes, the AC lines, the sunroof glass, the rear window, both complete doors (electric), the inner fender liners, the plastic fascia supports, and even the trunk and both passenger and driver floorboards (patch panels).

Other parts include a set of wheels and tires (the same as in this sale thread, the factory Formula rims and a set of 16 inch PT Cruiser wheels, spare '88 and '85 steering wheels/columns (with keys), and a job box full of used and new parts (job box is not part of the sale). There's likely some other miscellany lying around that I've missed.

I'm selling and moving, and I'd like to get this stuff gone. Still prefer to trade for something that will tow/haul, but will let it all go for $2800.

Anyone?
fierohobby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2018 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierohobbySend a Private Message to fierohobbyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any interest in any individual item(s)?

I've also found two sets of front fenders (one white and one silver/gray), a new in the box '88 (Beck/Arnley) clutch, and the front and rear (aftermarket) sway bars from the '85 GT.

I'm open to offers, but shipping is very problematic on most of this stuff.

-fh
fierohobby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2018 10:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierohobbySend a Private Message to fierohobbyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm running out of time.

Everything except the Formula, the '88 parts and the wheels and tires, for $500.
fierohobby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2018 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierohobbySend a Private Message to fierohobbyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Craigslist ad with a few pictures here.
handymanpat

Feedback score:    (48)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2018 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great guy and a nice formula!
Good fiero person to know.

------------------
pat moody

fierohobby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2018 09:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierohobbySend a Private Message to fierohobbyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks, Pat. Great to meet you, and good luck with everything!

-fh

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock