WTB 87-88 Fuel Expansion tank by da.slyboy
Started on: 09-15-2018 03:25 PM
Replies: 6 (283 views)
Last post by: da.slyboy on 10-01-2018 12:58 PM
da.slyboy

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2018 03:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for da.slyboySend a Private Message to da.slyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mine has rust hole pits all over it. So if anyone has a good condition one laying around, I'll take it Shipping will be to 67207
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
da.slyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2018 09:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for da.slyboySend a Private Message to da.slyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump....also open to suggestions for a replacement.
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2018 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just don't top off your tank and you shouldn't have a fuel expansion problem. As for a replacement; I'd look at adapting some of the universal overflow tanks on ebay.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, P-log Manifold, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, Champion Radiator, S10 Brake Booster, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

MRBLUE87

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2018 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MRBLUE87Send a Private Message to MRBLUE87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I remember seeing one in a my used parts collection this summer but I don't remember where. I will try to locate it this weekend
mrfiero

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2018 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a couple.....LMK if you still need one.
DKcustoms

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2018 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DKcustomsSend a Private Message to DKcustomsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have one, cleaned up and painted black. PM me if you need one or want pictures
da.slyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2018 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for da.slyboySend a Private Message to da.slyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got one, thanks everyone.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock