"New" Formula for sale by formulaWA
Started on: 09-15-2018 11:31 AM
Replies: 14 (1096 views)
Last post by: jim94 on 04-25-2019 11:22 PM
formulaWA

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2018 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for formulaWASend a Private Message to formulaWAEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
White Formula with 1900 original miles. Automatic, Original tires Air and cruise $11,500 USD

P1500305 by Alex Atkins

P1500291 by Alex Atkins

P1500254 by Alex Atkins

P1500242 by Alex Atkins

DSC09773 by Alex Atkins

P1470172 by Alex Atkins

P1470160 by Alex Atkins

P1470152 by Alex Atkins

[This message has been edited by formulaWA (edited 03-31-2019).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
USMUCL

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2018 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for USMUCLSend a Private Message to USMUCLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In before the cheapskates try to sabotage your thread!

This is a great looking car and worth the asking price. I wish I had garage space for another toy . . .
Carl Calderone

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2018 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Carl CalderoneSend a Private Message to Carl CalderoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I agree with the above remark.......its gorgeous.
Thunderstruck GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2018 08:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by USMUCL:

This is a great looking car and worth the asking price. I wish I had garage space for another toy . . .

Yes and had I not just bought a new IPC I would be interested in this to go with my '88 GT and my prototype.
Formula Owner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2018 09:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula OwnerSend a Private Message to Formula OwnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm not in the market for a white Formula (I already have one ). But I DO appreciate good photos of a pristine Formula. Thanks.
FieroOilSlick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2018 03:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroOilSlickSend a Private Message to FieroOilSlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very Nice. GLWS.
imabuzzkill

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2018 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for imabuzzkillSend a Private Message to imabuzzkillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I guess USMUCL is buying the car since he says it worth the price.... or is he the cheapskate in reverse.
handymanpat

Feedback score:    (48)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2018 11:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It almost makes me want to sell all my fieros and use the money to buy this awesome car! This is a rare find.

------------------
pat moody

USMUCL

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2018 07:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for USMUCLSend a Private Message to USMUCLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by imabuzzkill:

I guess USMUCL is buying the car since he says it worth the price.... or is he the cheapskate in reverse.

Dumb

Indyellowgt

Feedback score:    (35)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2018 09:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IndyellowgtSend a Private Message to IndyellowgtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stunning.. 1900 miles.. A new 88.. Nice.
(Don't feed the obvious RFT troll)
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2018 03:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by USMUCL:

Sure is clean with 30 yr old tires but very nice looking. IMO, its not a matter of a potential buyer being a cheapskate or a big spender The worth is determined by what kind of car $14 K will buy.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, P-log Manifold, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, Champion Radiator, S10 Brake Booster, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

PFF
System Bot
formulaWA

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2018 12:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for formulaWASend a Private Message to formulaWAEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am selling the car because I have acquired this t bar fomula. All 3 cars have a combined mileage of about 20,000 miles

[img]P1470840 by Alex Atkins[/img]
formulaWA

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2019 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for formulaWASend a Private Message to formulaWAEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Reduced price to $11,500
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2019 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by formulaWA:

I am selling the car because I have acquired this t bar fomula. All 3 cars have a combined mileage of about 20,000 miles

[img]P1470840 by Alex Atkins[/img]

Those are just BEAUTIFUL.

Good luck with the sale.
jim94

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2019 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jim94Send a Private Message to jim94Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
nice car and worth the money to me. good luck with the sale. i do wish i had room.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock