Started on: 08-30-2018 10:47 AM
Replies: 31 (1974 views)
Last post by: jc8367 on 10-02-2018 06:21 PM
dratts

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2018 10:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just found out that I have cancer and don't have very much time left. I will be selling Fieroaddictions turbo charged intercooled N* fiero, my N* AD355 Ferrari bodied fiero with an automoda top, an 84 automoda convertible and a 10,000 mile 2.8 drivetrain to go with it, an 86 roadster ( no top) that needs a drivetrain, my turbo intercooled ls4 Lamborghini bodied 87 and more as I think of it.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post08-31-2018 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This man has a lot of valuable Fiero related parts and cars.

My best to you. Sorry for your misfortune.

Edit: If there is anything that we can do to help, just send me a PM.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 09-01-2018).]

mptighe

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2018 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I’d be happy to help as able. Do you need any assistance with anything in general? I worked at MD Anderson so I have some connections in oncology.

As far as Fiero stuff goes, I wouldn’t be able to afford to buy any of your cars but might be able to help you reduce your parts collection. When you’re able can you let me/us know what you’d like to find a home for?
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 698
Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2018 03:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow... So incredibly sorry to hear this... I think it's everyone's worst nightmare to get news like that and you always think it never happens to you but someone else. You've been on this forum for 17 years now which makes you part of the foundation PFF is built on. I wish you all the wisdom, strength and courage to face the challenges in the times ahead.
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2018 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These are the human moments that bind us. I am very sorry to hear the news.
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2018 02:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry to hear this ... thoughts and positive vibes sent your way.... also a PM

Danyel

------------------

Black Widow Build Thread 2007 - 2014 Tylers Toy
My Low Profile Buckets for sale My LED Sidemarkers for sale

blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2018 07:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:

Wow... So incredibly sorry to hear this... I think it's everyone's worst nightmare to get news like that and you always think it never happens to you but someone else. You've been on this forum for 17 years now which makes you part of the foundation PFF is built on. I wish you all the wisdom, strength and courage to face the challenges in the times ahead.

Well thought out and stated. I am in total agreement. Please advise if there is anything that can be done to assist.

Rams
Indyellowgt

Feedback score:    (35)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2018 08:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IndyellowgtSend a Private Message to IndyellowgtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So sorry to hear this.. May peace follow you all the way thru to your next destination..

Mark
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2018 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry to hear. Wishing you well and keeping you in our thoughts and prayers.

------------------
88 Coupe: 2.0L Turbo 4 Cylinder, W2A, T25 Turbo, water/meth injection
84 Indy #64: Restoration Project
84 IMSA wide body SE: Restoration project
14 GMC Sierra: Daily Driver

RCR

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2018 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dratts, I've been a follower of your builds for years. Sorry to hear the news. FWIW, best wishes and prayers. Miracles happen everyday, I hope you find yours.

Bob

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2018 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Prayers for you dratts.
PFF
System Bot
turbodad2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2018 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turbodad2Send a Private Message to turbodad2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump .....
freedom0226

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2018 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for freedom0226Send a Private Message to freedom0226Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent i am seriously interested in "AD355 Ferrari bodied fiero with an automoda top, an 84 automoda convertible " .

------------------
1988 v6 t top black , 1987 blue v6 , 1987 yellow iron duke , 1985 red v6 5spd , 1986 white v6 auto

Carl Calderone

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2018 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Carl CalderoneSend a Private Message to Carl CalderoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
my god.....thats terrible news for anyone to take in. Im so sorry to hear of it, I wish you well Fiero comrade
Fieroking

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2018 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierokingClick Here to visit Fieroking's HomePageSend a Private Message to FierokingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don

Sorry to hear your news. Please call me.

Joe Sokol

------------------
85 SE Daily driver with a 3.4 DOHC OBD II
88 Formula/GT 4.9 Allante Intake (My Baby)
www.fieroking.com

jc8367

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2018 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jc8367Send a Private Message to jc8367Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry to hear dratts. Keep the faith
tomsablon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2018 05:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tomsablonSend a Private Message to tomsablonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
there is an answer for everything. may you find it. don't accept no as an answer. don't know ya, but praying for ya to find it.
mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2018 04:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone heard anything back from Don yet? Any word on how he's doing?
Oregon88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2018 06:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Oregon88Send a Private Message to Oregon88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I’ll have you in my prayers...

I’m not far away and could help if you need it.

rjblaze

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2018 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rjblazeSend a Private Message to rjblazeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My thoughts and prayers are with you. As someone said earlier...DON'T TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER! You can fight this thing!
freedom0226

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2018 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for freedom0226Send a Private Message to freedom0226Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
man has anyone heard from him at all since the post on 8/30. forget the items for sale im kinda worried he has not even been online. i hope all is well with him and his family.
PFF
System Bot
Fieroking

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2018 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierokingClick Here to visit Fieroking's HomePageSend a Private Message to FierokingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just to update. I just found out that Don passed away last Sunday. Any more info I will pass it on.

Joe Sokol

------------------
85 SE Daily driver with a 3.4 DOHC OBD II
88 Formula/GT 4.9 Allante Intake (My Baby)
www.fieroking.com

dominic355

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2018 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dominic355Send a Private Message to dominic355Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow I didn't know...

[This message has been edited by dominic355 (edited 09-26-2018).]

sourmash

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post09-26-2018 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fieroking:

Just to update. I just found out that Don passed away last Sunday. Any more info I will pass it on.

Joe Sokol

Oh, wow. Man. Seriously saddened to hear this. Sheez.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2018 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow.

I didn't know Don, but I send my condolences to all of his friends here and (by extension) all who know and love him. Peace.
mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2018 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
After working with cancer patients as long as I did, I had a feeling he was very late stage with how he phrased things. Some forms of cancer are extremely opportunistic and by the time you find out there might only be weeks if not days. I hope his family makes it through this difficult time. If anyone finds out anything please update us.

[This message has been edited by mptighe (edited 09-26-2018).]

da.slyboy

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2018 01:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for da.slyboySend a Private Message to da.slyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh man, and I just emailed him today to check to see how he was doing........best wishes for his family
Spadesluck

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2018 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fieroking:

Joe Sokol

Very sad indeed. Prayers to his family.
motoracer838

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2018 09:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Damnit dude, cancer sucks, I've lost several friends to cancer in the last couple of years... I don't know what else to say...

Joe
svt4me

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2018 10:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for svt4meSend a Private Message to svt4meEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I agree, cancer does suck. Sorry to hear that Don past. Prayers and thoughts are going out to his family and friends.
jc8367

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2018 11:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jc8367Send a Private Message to jc8367Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very sad to hear. My condolences to the family.
PFF
System Bot
jc8367

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2018 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jc8367Send a Private Message to jc8367Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very sad to hear. My condolences to the family.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock