Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  1987 Fiero SE FOR SALE V6 31,400 Miles Stick Shift 2 Owner $5,999 Racine Wisconsin

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
1987 Fiero SE FOR SALE V6 31,400 Miles Stick Shift 2 Owner $5,999 Racine Wisconsin by gtjeff
Started on: 08-29-2018 05:09 PM
Replies: 6 (314 views)
Last post by: gtjeff on 09-17-2018 07:38 PM
gtjeff

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2018 05:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtjeffSend a Private Message to gtjeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm posting this for a friend. A beautiful 1987 Pontiac Fiero SE for sale in Racine WI. Car is black, v6 stick shift with only 31,400 miles. A two owner car, it hasn't been driven in the winter since 1988! It's parked in a garage. There is only minor rust underneath, it may have been driven in the winter the first year by the previous owner, a doctor. The paint is in excellent condition. The rocker panels may need to be repainted due to the clear coat turning white. I have been told that black does not fade, so it should be easy to repaint to match the rest of the car.

Per the owner, the car has not been in an accident. The few body panels I checked did all have matching numbers. The interior is in very nice condition. The AC has not been converted over yet and the oil pan seal is losing a little oil. I looked at the car myself. I have owned a Fiero GT since 1988 and I wrote about them on BusinessWeek.

Asking $5,999. Contact Charles at 262-634-0126. Car is located in Racine WI between Milwaukee and Chicago.

[This message has been edited by gtjeff (edited 08-29-2018).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
gtjeff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2018 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtjeffSend a Private Message to gtjeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is another picture
wgpierce

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2018 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wgpierceSend a Private Message to wgpierceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, don't see too many 87SEs come up for sale. Especially not with V6s and manual
gtjeff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2018 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtjeffSend a Private Message to gtjeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is a picture of the rear of the car, no spoiler but it does have a luggage rack. This is a very nice car, I hope it goes to someone who appreciates Fiero's.

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2018 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dat's purdy!
USMUCL

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2018 08:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for USMUCLSend a Private Message to USMUCLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
EDIT: Disregard, I am now reminded they added VIN stickers to body panels for 1987 and 1988.

I still think the 87 SE with V6 and 5-speed is a unicorn . . . especially a low mileage example like this. Might not be as desirable on the open market as the 88 GTs, but more rare nonetheless.

I'm happy with my 86 V6 4-speed and am not in the market for another Fiero. But, I must admit, it would have been better if the 87 -- with the engraved plenum, upgraded light motors, and 5 gears.

[This message has been edited by USMUCL (edited 08-30-2018).]

gtjeff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2018 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtjeffSend a Private Message to gtjeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still for sale.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock