Fiero Bottle Openers by L.I. Fieros
Started on: 08-19-2018 07:38 PM
Replies: 4 (326 views)
Last post by: JohnWPB on 09-18-2018 07:08 PM
L.I. Fieros

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2018 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for L.I. FierosSend a Private Message to L.I. FierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi All,

I recently made some custom Fiero bottle openers and then posted about them on some of the FB groups and the response has been good. So, I'm going to get some more cut and wanted to post here as well in case anyone else would like to get one (or more). These are waterjet cut from 0.125" thick 304 stainless. I lightly hand sanded the ones in the pictures below with 600 paper. They need more finishing, but that's at least a start. I mean they could be polished to a mirror finish if you wanted to spend some time.

If you're interested please either PM me or post here. I'm putting together a list and will send numbers over to the waterjet guys this week. I can get these cut and mailed out for $16.50 each. Or $30 for two mailed out.

Oh yeah, right now I'm focusing on the cars. And, I did draft up a base wingless coupe version and a Formula version so I can do those body styles too, I just didn't get them in my batch.

Pics below!

[This message has been edited by L.I. Fieros (edited 08-19-2018).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
svt4me

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2018 06:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for svt4meSend a Private Message to svt4meEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I sent you a PM through the FB group.
hoddy

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2018 03:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hoddySend a Private Message to hoddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent thanks.
trivet

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2018 07:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent - I'd like one of the GT fastback versions.
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2018 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Put me down for This one please.

Let me know your PayPal address and I will get it right out to you. Thanks!

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 09-18-2018).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock