1986.5 Fiero GT for sale - 3.8SC - 5spd - 10,000 Orig Miles by kevjandon
Started on: 07-16-2018 06:04 PM
Replies: 8 (876 views)
Last post by: kevjandon on 09-01-2018 05:49 PM
kevjandon

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2018 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kevjandonSend a Private Message to kevjandonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
NO LONGER FOR SALE BY ME. Photos can be found Photos can be found here. Walk around video can be found here

1986.5 Fiero GT. Black/Silver exterior, Silver Cloth Interior. 5spd manual. 3.8SC installed. 17" ASA Rims, C4 brakes on all corners, Koni Shocks, lowered springs, Upgraded Sway bars. Dyno tested with 252 HP and 275 Ft-lb at the rear wheels. Everything else on the car is original. No sunroof, power windows, rear spoiler.

I'm the second owner, purchased from original owner who did all the modifications. I have the original bill of sale from Pat Clark Pontiac in Las Vegas, NV where the car lived until 2014. It's now in Grand Rapids, MI. No snow, rain or salt. All manuals are included, including workshop books for the 3.8. I've owned the car since 2013, but it's time for someone else to enjoy it.

There a lots of 3.8's out there. Almost none on a low mileaged car. I have a car cover and some other stuff that will go along with it including a Pegasus Engineering Catalog from 1986 in perfect condition.

Over $20K was spent dialing this car in (not including the car) and installing all the upgrades (I have the receipts). When I bought it, it sat next to a brand new Ferrari and AMG Mercedes. It now sits next to a Z3 Coupe and a 993. The car sounds and looks amazing. Gets more attention than any car I've owned. However, I have other priorities in life at the moment and thinning out the heard, so the Fiero must go.

Asking price , If you need pictures, visit my craigslist ad found here:

Click here for photos

[This message has been edited by kevjandon (edited 09-01-2018).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
kevjandon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2018 02:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kevjandonSend a Private Message to kevjandonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump to the top. Received an offer of $10K, not enough. Don't hesitate to a make an offer higher. Worst thing I can do is say no.
jjd2296

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2018 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jjd2296Send a Private Message to jjd2296Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sounds like a good offer. But it’s probably worth a little more
Spadesluck

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2018 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very sharp car. GLWS
kevjandon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2018 07:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kevjandonSend a Private Message to kevjandonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Car is no longer for sale by me.
typhoon

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2018 12:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for typhoonSend a Private Message to typhoonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well then who is it for sale by?
mousemeat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2018 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mousemeatSend a Private Message to mousemeatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by kevjandon:

Car is no longer for sale by me.

did it sell ?

kevjandon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2018 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kevjandonSend a Private Message to kevjandonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
kevjandon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2018 05:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kevjandonSend a Private Message to kevjandonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great walk around video on youtube.

Walk Around Video

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock