1987 GT - 3800sc, 5 speed, Sunroof, $5,500 firm by stevekh
Started on: 07-15-2018 10:26 AM
Replies: 6 (626 views)
Last post by: Novakand000 on 07-21-2018 01:26 PM
stevekh

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2018 10:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for stevekhSend a Private Message to stevekhEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would like to sell my 1987 GT. The car has a 3800sc with a 5-speed. My price is firm at $5,500.00

This car has been on the forum before. Previous owners were StansGt and Maddanceskillz.

When I purchased the car, I couldn't open the passenger door due to a driveway incident that Maddanceskillz had. I got the door open, repaired the door jamb and replaced the door. Since the first of the year, I have added the follwoing to the car.

- New Enkei 16" wheels with BFG tires
- Eibach springs
- New drilled rotors
- Cadillac Seville rear rotors and calipers so that I could have an e-brake
- Braided stainless brake lines
- Mr. Mike's upholstery
- New carpet
- Lloyd's mats
- New door side panels
- New trunk carpet (not installed yet)
- Danyel's low profile headlamp kit (not installed yet)
- Recent NYS Inspection

From Maddanceskillz -
1987 white GT with a 2002 L67 Swap. Engine came from a GM safety test vehicle and has about 8,000 miles on it. It WAS broken in properly, and to reiterate, it was basically a new engine, not a rebuild. The swap is very well done, has a functioning check engine light (with no codes) and performs well in every respect. It has original white paint that is in excellent condition, although not perfect. The Getrag 5spd was also rebuilt at the time of the swap. The car would also come with an HPtuners module that already has a credit unlocked for the car's PCM, although I don't think it needs any tuning.

Upgrades:
- Koni adjustable shocks on all 4 corners (Can't remember, but I think these were well over $500)
- The car has the grand am brake swap on both front and rear
- New 1/4 Windows
- Rebuilt headlight motors
- Kenwood Double Din Stereo (around $400 new)
- Tom's Digital Gauges in red, with matching black bezels and digital "Aux gauges". These were around $600. Original odometer is installed in the gauges and functional.
- The vast majority of the suspension has been replaced, including ball joints, tie rod ends/etc. Steering is very tight.
- Interior is stock, and one of the nicest I've seen in a Fiero that hasn't undergone a full restoration. The driver seat doesn't even have a rip, and the dash is perfect and not faded. There is some warpage around the shifter.
- Trunk is cut, although there is still room in it. It has a full exhaust that sounds awesome and has a catalytic converter, so should be totally smog legal if your state does that.
- The engine has so far been unmodified, so should be in perfect shape.
- Rodney Dickman shift kit with short shifter and brand new Shift/Select cables.
- New trunk seal, new sunroof seal, and various other finishing touches.

The car is not perfect, but remains a very good platform to continue with. The car drvies very nicely and the performance is good. The following work remains -
- I'd like to get underneath the car and hit the frame with rust convertor and repaint. There are no problems, but it would be nice to clean things up.
- The car does run rich under various conditions and would benefit from a tune.
- There is on minor hole in the trunk that looks like it was treated years ago and nothing has changed since.
- I would consider the paint good at best

Please let me know if you have any questions, or would like additional pictures. Overall this is a very nice example of a swapped car at a very fair price.

[This message has been edited by stevekh (edited 07-15-2018).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Novakand000

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2018 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Novakand000Send a Private Message to Novakand000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can you please call or text me at 314-606-4898 thanks
Novakand000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2018 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Novakand000Send a Private Message to Novakand000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Novakand000

14 posts
Member since Jul 2016
Can you please call or text me at 314-606-4898 thanks
Spadesluck

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2018 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just reading the post this looks to be an amazing deal. Good luck with the sale.
Novakand000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2018 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Novakand000Send a Private Message to Novakand000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very interested if it’s still available , thanks. 314-606-4898 amn28210@ucmo.edu
Got your asking price in hand .. $$
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2018 09:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Really decent car and IMO priced very fairly. Its a shame that you have to part with it but it should sell quickly.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

Novakand000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2018 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Novakand000Send a Private Message to Novakand000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i don’t believe he is selling it anymore. Tried reaching out to him several times to buy it

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock