84 and 87 base part out by marshall12285
Started on: 06-27-2018 09:28 PM
Replies: 8 (318 views)
Last post by: thelinsells on 08-08-2018 08:57 PM
marshall12285

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2018 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for marshall12285Send a Private Message to marshall12285Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got a couple cars in a package deal. I have an 84/4 speed pretty rough but complete minus headlight motors. It has power windows and mirrors and a nice passenger seat. Also an 87 4cyl/5speed with only 84k on it. Nice set of gray speaker seats. Neither has been even ran for many years. I can move the selector through the gears on both, haven't tried to turn either engine. Let me know if you're interested in any parts. The only thing I plan to keep is the frame on down from the 87 and the cradle on the 84 might be spoken for.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Magoo

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2018 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MagooSend a Private Message to MagooEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I’m looking for a passenger headlight motor for my 1988. I also need the hold down bolt for the jack. Are these available from your 87? If so how much shipped to 62414? Thanks.
Magoo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2018 08:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MagooSend a Private Message to MagooEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I’m looking for a passenger headlight motor for my 1988. I also need the hold down bolt for the jack. Are these available from your 87? If so how much shipped to 62414? Thanks.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2018 08:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
Mike Morris

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2018 09:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mike MorrisSend a Private Message to Mike MorrisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pic of passenger seat? Seat mechanism covers intact?
Ancient Mariner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2018 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ancient MarinerSend a Private Message to Ancient MarinerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you still have it, I need the complete shift assy from the console. Let me know how much incl shipping to 32034. Thanks.
fierofrenzy

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2018 06:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofrenzySend a Private Message to fierofrenzyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need the front air dam off the 87. do you have it ?
arbakken

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2018 07:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for arbakkenSend a Private Message to arbakkenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Either one of them have a luggage rack? I need the two strips that don't attach to the... spoiler bar(?)
I also need a sunroof latch. All I have currently is the glass and mounting holes in the roof
thelinsells

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2018 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thelinsellsSend a Private Message to thelinsellsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need a slop nose for my 84se,do you have one and how much.R.T.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock