Searching for Automoda kit or complete car by svt4me
Started on: 06-23-2018 08:46 AM
Replies: 12 (473 views)
Last post by: svt4me on 07-19-2018 06:14 AM
svt4me

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2018 08:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for svt4meSend a Private Message to svt4meEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wanted to do this many moons ago when I didn't have the money or space. Now I have both, so on the hunt. Looking for an Automoda convertible kit for a fastback or a completed 88 GT with kit. Two pretty equal scenarios would work. One would be to find the kit already installed on a yellow 88 GT with manual transmission. Second would be to find an unused kit (complete) and then put it on a yellow 88 GT with manual. Anybody have any of this or leads, please contact me through email. Thanks and can't wait to get back in the game. Scott
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
pcgold

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2018 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pcgoldSend a Private Message to pcgoldEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not exactly what you are looking for. Remember, that price is Canadian. Take off at least 25% for conversion to $US.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-cla...hNavigationFlag=true

svt4me

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2018 11:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for svt4meSend a Private Message to svt4meEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've seen that one before. Very nice car for sure, but not an Automoda top and too many things I would want to change to make it my own. Thanks for looking out for me though. Much appreciated.
Scott
cam-a-lot

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2018 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Darn
there was an 88 Automoda for sale locally here a couple of months ago. If it pops up again, I will PM you
svt4me

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2018 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for svt4meSend a Private Message to svt4meEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks, I appreciate it. I think I know which one you are talking about. If it's the same one, it is sold. But maybe I'm wrong. If you see it please let me know.
svt4me

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2018 05:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for svt4meSend a Private Message to svt4meEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dang, 141 views and nothing solid. I'm going to try to keep this current.
svt4me

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2018 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for svt4meSend a Private Message to svt4meEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump?
2002z28ssconv

Feedback score:    (27)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2018 10:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2002z28ssconvClick Here to visit 2002z28ssconv's HomePageSend a Private Message to 2002z28ssconvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Free bump for you...
I love convertibles, have two. Camaro SS and Sky Redline
From what I have heard, the air vents right behind your head might send too much hot air at you, especially at stop lights. I have no first hand experience.
Have you ever driven one to know for sure? That would really suck to finally get one and then hate to drive it.
svt4me

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2018 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for svt4meSend a Private Message to svt4meEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I hear you on the driving thing, but the only 2 guys "I know" that have the Automoda tops live too far away just to test drive them. I have only heard them say good things about owning them though.
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2018 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
See if this guy still has his for sale. He stopped responding to his thread but may still have the kit:

Originally posted by Johnc58:

From what I am aware these kits were around $3000 new. I would like $2000 for the kit and subframe. At this point I do not want to separate parts of the kit because I feel like I will have issues just selling the mainframe. I will hopefully get a picture of the canvas added by this afternoon. Thank you

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/075840.html

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 07-15-2018).]

svt4me

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2018 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for svt4meSend a Private Message to svt4meEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks IMSA
PFF
System Bot
Larry Hubbert

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2018 01:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry HubbertSend a Private Message to Larry HubbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jim Cleary at Fieromotive in St. Petersburg, FL has a complete A/D 355 kit for sale give him a call at (727) 417-7559
svt4me

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2018 06:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for svt4meSend a Private Message to svt4meEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Larry

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock