WANTED: radiator fan setup by Lou6t4gto
Started on: 06-10-2018 02:42 PM
Replies: 2 (137 views)
Last post by: Lou6t4gto on 06-13-2018 01:42 PM
Lou6t4gto

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2018 02:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou6t4gtoSend a Private Message to Lou6t4gtoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WANTED: radiator fan setup for a '86 FIERO. So Far, I have nothing, need the shroud and fan. (rather not get a "one size fits all" from the boneyard). anyone ?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
thelinsells

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2018 04:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thelinsellsSend a Private Message to thelinsellsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have either the old style or the new style and a new style fan motor.The old style's motor is cupit but other then being useless is in nice shape.The new style witch is what you have in your car has a small pie shaped piece missing,you can put that at the bottom so no one shpuld see it.And then I have a brand new new style motor.By the way new style and old style are shrouds are interchangeable.The motors are not.So here is the deal,UPS to you is about $20 ,you come and get this prize and its your for $50.Paypal if you wish me to send it($70).$50 cash if you come up.2618 NE 18 terr.Gainesville (right up the road) Fla.Wado Rd to Sunney's ,left to 18 terr.R.T.
Lou6t4gto

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2018 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou6t4gtoSend a Private Message to Lou6t4gtoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
going to wait. thanks anyway.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock