1986 2.5l Part Out by Tamsone6
Started on: 06-02-2018 01:09 PM
Replies: 10 (199 views)
Last post by: mmeyer86gt/gtp on 06-08-2018 01:33 AM
Tamsone6

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2018 01:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tamsone6Click Here to visit Tamsone6's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tamsone6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a black 1986 2.5l Fiero that I'm parting out. It's a manual trans. Have most of the car. The interior is pretty shot as far as most of the plastics go but there's still some good stuff. Car has none of the main wiring left, intake manifold, exhaust manifold, a few miselanious engine parts are gone too. Willing to sell it all cheap and will ship anywhere (buyer pays shipping). Let's make some deals!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Mike Morris

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2018 04:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mike MorrisSend a Private Message to Mike MorrisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Driver's side seat lever with pins?
Tamsone6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2018 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tamsone6Click Here to visit Tamsone6's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tamsone6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mike Morris:

Driver's side seat lever with pins?

Will check when I get home tomorrow. The seat is there so I should have it. Name your price.
Mike Morris

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2018 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mike MorrisSend a Private Message to Mike MorrisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
$20 shipped ?
Division006

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2018 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Division006Send a Private Message to Division006Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need those plastic things that cover the lugnuts. I will go count how many, around like 3 tires and like 3 or 4 not sure.
Tamsone6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2018 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tamsone6Click Here to visit Tamsone6's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tamsone6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mike Morris:

$20 shipped ?

25?
Tamsone6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2018 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tamsone6Click Here to visit Tamsone6's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tamsone6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tamsone6

19 posts
Member since Sep 2016

Originally posted by Division006:

I need those plastic things that cover the lugnuts. I will go count how many, around like 3 tires and like 3 or 4 not sure.

I'll see if I have those, not sure that those are there. I'll let you know.
Tamsone6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2018 12:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tamsone6Click Here to visit Tamsone6's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tamsone6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Division006:

No plastic lug covers. They used those on a lot of gm cars though. I don't suppose they would be too much at the dealer.
JMTUT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2018 02:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JMTUTSend a Private Message to JMTUTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You can get the lug covers for $0.63 each on Rock auto
Mike Morris

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2018 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mike MorrisSend a Private Message to Mike MorrisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok. Just post a pic of the plastic handle with the pins when you pull please.
mmeyer86gt/gtp

Feedback score:    (161)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2018 01:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mmeyer86gt/gtpSend a Private Message to mmeyer86gt/gtpEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
the engine vents and the plastic bracket on the notchback clip that holds them in place...
PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock