Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  WTB V8 or 3800 SC V6 88 Fiero NO RUST, NO ISSUES!!

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
WTB V8 or 3800 SC V6 88 Fiero NO RUST, NO ISSUES!! by GuiltyPleasureFiero
Started on: 05-31-2018 08:53 PM
Replies: 13 (630 views)
Last post by: LT4SS on 06-27-2018 07:17 PM
GuiltyPleasureFiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2018 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GuiltyPleasureFieroSend a Private Message to GuiltyPleasureFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have 12k, to find me the dream car I want for my 50th birthday, what is out there? Must be an 88 unless you have done an 88 cradle swap. Coilovers preferred but not necessary and chop tops can sprint to the front of the line!! I would also prefer that Mr. Mikes seats or something of the custom variety, the more attention to detail the better..

PM me if you have something, would like to keep the distance within 800 miles, but will go up to 1200 if the car is sound enough to make the trip back (Vermont), looking for a turn key and go, please don't BS me as I am familiar with these cars and know what to look for..

Thanks!!

[This message has been edited by GuiltyPleasureFiero (edited 05-31-2018).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Thiebold

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2018 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThieboldSend a Private Message to ThieboldEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Please call me @ 209-822-6700. I have an 86 with an 4.9 and the 4t60e trans.
GuiltyPleasureFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2018 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GuiltyPleasureFieroSend a Private Message to GuiltyPleasureFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cradle swap or no?
onesexyfiero

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2018 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for onesexyfieroSend a Private Message to onesexyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not sure if he still has it, but Mike Onzel on the Facebook Fiero group had a very nice 3800sc car for sale. Where in VT are you?
Bozzie

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2018 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BozzieSend a Private Message to BozzieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a 88CJB T Top car with 39k original miles. Maroon color. Gray cloth perfect interior....can swap to Mr. mikes any style, also a complete 3800 / tranny swap ready to go into it w / coilovers ...... I can build you your car if your interested ....

Boz
LT4SS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2018 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LT4SSSend a Private Message to LT4SSEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sent you a PM.

Bozzie - I'm not in the market for another car, but wow does yours sound nice :-)
2002z28ssconv

Feedback score:    (27)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2018 12:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2002z28ssconvClick Here to visit 2002z28ssconv's HomePageSend a Private Message to 2002z28ssconvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well... Not really "LOOKING" to sell it but I know I should. Too many cars... + More projects that I'd like to see financed too...
I have an 88 GT, 5 speed. Nice paint except for a few bird crap spots.
Painted around 2008 or so... Cadillac Mystic Red Metallic.
3800SC2 with stock pulley.
12" C4 Vette rotors and stock 88 calipers.
Mr Mike black leather seats with speakers in the headrests.
Black suede headliner.
Black leather on the door panels.
Battery relocated under right headlight.
17" wheels with recent tires.
Poly suspension bushings.
Shocks and struts replaced a few years ago with Monroes or KYBs. I'd have to look.
Stock ride height.
No rust.
No sunroof.
Brand new battery.

This is one of our daily drivers. It currently has no GT Quarter Windows... waiting in hopes I or someone else can make some nice ones with the right contour. But I'd buy new ones if I was selling it.

I'd want to get 8,000 out of it. I do love the car. It took forever for me to get it running right due to a bad ground to the coil packs, but it's all kind of fun now.

If you find the 2018 Daytona thread in GFC, it's the car with LED halo headlights in the video of us running around New Smyrna Speedway.
*** edit - I went ahead and found it for you... *** Fieros at New Smyrna 2018 (Youtube)

It wouldn't have any problem driving to Vermont from Orlando. I was planning on doing Run For The Hills in North Carolina this September...

[This message has been edited by 2002z28ssconv (edited 06-08-2018).]

JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2018 03:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2002z28ssconv:

Well... Not really "LOOKING" to sell it but I know I should. Too many cars... + More projects that I'd like to see financed too...

Chuck, SAY IT ISN'T SO! You are getting out of Fieros??!?!?!
2002z28ssconv

Feedback score:    (27)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2018 06:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2002z28ssconvClick Here to visit 2002z28ssconv's HomePageSend a Private Message to 2002z28ssconvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For sure, that's a NO.
I still have my daughter's 88 duke.
Then there's the screaming snail (88 Formula with 3800 S3 and a HUUUGE turbo)
Plus my first Fiero, which is a stripped down dedicated autocross car...
Plus all the parts cars.

[This message has been edited by 2002z28ssconv (edited 06-11-2018).]

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2018 01:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2002z28ssconv:

For sure, that's a NO.
I still have my daughter's 88 duke.
Then there's the screaming snail (88 Formula with 3800 S3 and a HUUUGE turbo)
Plus my first Fiero, which is a stripped down dedicated autocross car...
Plus all the parts cars.

Damn! I knew your daughter had a duke, and you have the vette and the Solstice, but I had NO idea you had another 3800SC, an autocross car and the parts cars....
GuiltyPleasureFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2018 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GuiltyPleasureFieroSend a Private Message to GuiltyPleasureFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Small bump please, still searching...

Cash in hand..
PFF
System Bot
Bozzie

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2018 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BozzieSend a Private Message to BozzieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

88T Top. Mint interior / exterior is very clean
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2018 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Thiebold:

Please call me @ 209-822-6700. I have an 86 with an 4.9 and the 4t60e trans.

I guess he did not see the title where you said you want a 3800SC and where you also said an 88'
LT4SS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2018 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LT4SSSend a Private Message to LT4SSEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not sure if you got my PM....

88 GT Medium Red Metallic. Black/grey leather Mr. Mikes. Matching steering wheel (recovered). 5-speed 3800SC Series III (swap done by Street Dreams in MI). Konis f+r with TFS lowering springs. Poly bushings all around, RD ball joints (4) and tie-rods (4), and short throw shifter. TFS brake package with drilled/slotted. AC (134), heat, cruise all work. Grand Am CD player with pioneer speakers. Sunbird turbo vents on hood. All suspension parts have 1k miles or less. Pirelli tires with 5k miles. Outer dew wipes done last year. Sails+tails are orig, and in great shape with no delam. No paint fade and NO rust. Turn-key ready to go. PM me if you're interested, but would command the top of your price range.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock