1985 Fiero GT automatic by 85Feir0
Started on: 05-30-2018 02:06 PM
Replies: 0 (436 views)
Last post by: 85Feir0 on 05-30-2018 02:06 PM
85Feir0

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2018 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85Feir0Send a Private Message to 85Feir0Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a 1985 Fiero that sadly I cannot maintain anymore. It is in decent condition but needs a new alternator. I tried to use it as a daily driver and I cannot keep sinking money into it. I live in Mooresville IN which is just south west of indy. If you are looking for a promising project car than i think its a good fit. the previous owner said the engine was rebuilt (I don't know if he was lying or not so don't quote me on that) and the only problems it has is the batteries (I've put in two) won't hold a charge and I assume its the alternator. its got fairly new tires, original rims, aftermarket radio, and working headrest speakers.

Cons: Not always in running condition, power mirror switch is broken, the motor on the passenger side pop up has a stripped gear, cruse control not working, sunroof leaks.
Pros: one of the pop ups does go up and down, both headlights are fairly new and both work, all lights (except 3 of the side markers) work, Power windows work, oil is not leaking or burning, transmission works well and also does not leak.

overall if you have the time and money I think it is a great car to start a project car with. If you want to know more about the car or want mor pictures PM me and ill give you my #.

Thanks, Noah
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)
next newest topic | next oldest topic

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock