WTB steering wheel by GMann20
Started on: 05-28-2018 10:53 PM
Replies: 8 (243 views)
Last post by: Lunatic on 06-04-2018 07:19 PM
GMann20

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2018 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GMann20Send a Private Message to GMann20Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WTB complete single button "horn" steering wheel. shipped to 60631. My budget is $50.00 total. garymann@hotmail.com btw black good condition plz. Thanks

------------------
G L Mann CHICAGO ILLINOIS

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
thelinsells

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2018 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thelinsellsSend a Private Message to thelinsellsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a few steering wheels,Three spoke ,four spoke,leather, grey,black ,brown,..I may have what you want.But i'm afraid the freight is going to be about $20 to you.R.T.
thelinsells

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2018 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thelinsellsSend a Private Message to thelinsellsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

thelinsells

608 posts
Member since May 2014
I have a few steering wheels,Three spoke ,four spoke,leather, grey,black ,brown,..I may have what you want.But i'm afraid the freight is going to be about $20 to you.R.T.
CrazyDragn

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2018 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CrazyDragnSend a Private Message to CrazyDragnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a three spoke. May be able to do $50 shipped single button. Dark brown

[This message has been edited by CrazyDragn (edited 05-30-2018).]

CrazyDragn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2018 12:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CrazyDragnSend a Private Message to CrazyDragnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

CrazyDragn

1400 posts
Member since Aug 2009
I have a three spoke. May be able to do $50 shipped single button.
GMann20

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2018 07:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GMann20Send a Private Message to GMann20Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks still looking. WTB complete single button "horn" steering wheel. shipped to 60631. My budget is $50.00 total. garymann@hotmail.com btw black good condition plz. Thanks
fierofrenzy

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2018 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofrenzySend a Private Message to fierofrenzyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw about 5 of them on ebay this morning. You may want to look there.
Irrationable

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2018 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IrrationableSend a Private Message to IrrationableEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not to be discouraging, but you may have trouble finding a complete three spoke wheel in decent condition within the budget you described. I regularly buy GT wheels as cores for my steering wheel recovery service, and the going rate on ebay and here on the forum is around $50-60 for a wheel with damaged leather and rusty/tarnished spokes (wheels in good condition often go for double that). I'm not saying you won't find one, but you may be looking for a while until you stumble upon a good deal. If I come across anything, I'll be sure to let you know.

------------------
"The Twins"
'87 GT 3.4 pushrod daily driver *SOLD*
'88 GT 3.4 DOHC

'88 T-Top coupe DOHC swap in progress

Lunatic

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2018 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LunaticSend a Private Message to LunaticEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Gary.

Thanks for the smooth transaction. You should see your wheel this week. Let me know once it gets to your place. Have a good one.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock