88 v8 Archie formula for sale by linuxpowered88
Started on: 05-27-2018 08:46 AM
Replies: 12 (904 views)
Last post by: linuxpowered88 on 06-14-2018 09:57 PM
linuxpowered88

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2018 08:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for linuxpowered88Send a Private Message to linuxpowered88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Posting from phone so I can't upload pics but this is an 88 v8 with the vortec engine. Other upgrades include coil overs all around full poly utherane and Corvette breaks. Of course also has all of Archie's goodies. It is a 5 speed. I just don't drive it. Listing for 3k (what I paid for the car 3k miles ago on the odometer). Email for more details linuxpowered88@yahoo.com
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Knight Rider

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2018 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Knight RiderSend a Private Message to Knight RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
E-mail sent
sourmash

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post05-27-2018 06:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sent email at 9:24 am. Was free all day.
dratts

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2018 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Corvette breaks? Well I guess if you drive them too hard. lol
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2018 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I certainly would like to see some photos of this vehicle. The asking price for a V8 car is outstanding (if it is correct and not a typo) and the rest of the car is not falling apart or wrecked.

Nelson
KissMySSFiero

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2018 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KissMySSFieroSend a Private Message to KissMySSFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like he’s had the car for sale before.
Just a quick search on here and I gather the swap was done by Archie.
He’s had clutch issues in the past. It’s a crate motor with low miles.
Just do a search.
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/068611.html

------------------
SSFiero@Aol.com

linuxpowered88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2018 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for linuxpowered88Send a Private Message to linuxpowered88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Last offers. Monday I pull the engine and sell it and crush the rest.
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2018 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by linuxpowered88:

Last offers. Monday I pull the engine and sell it and crush the rest.

I would advise you not to crush anything. The car has many good usable parts. If it is parted out, the parts are worth a few bucks.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

linuxpowered88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2018 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for linuxpowered88Send a Private Message to linuxpowered88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It does I just don't have the time. I got one local guy coming on Monday to look at it. If he doesn't bite I just don't drive it and would prefer to give it a good home but I guess the 88s aren't desired anymore.
linuxpowered88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2018 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for linuxpowered88Send a Private Message to linuxpowered88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

linuxpowered88

1220 posts
Member since Sep 2007
And as far as parts yes there are plenty I drove the car as soon as I put a battery in it went fine. Bleed most of the air out of the coolant today.
mrfiero

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2018 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Does it run & drive or will I need to tow it home?
PFF
System Bot
ron768

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2018 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ron768Send a Private Message to ron768Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
linuxpowered88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2018 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for linuxpowered88Send a Private Message to linuxpowered88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Car is gone. Thank you all for all who inquired.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock