Wanted: 87-88 headlight control module by viperine
Started on: 05-23-2018 07:26 PM
Replies: 4 (217 views)
Last post by: viperine on 06-03-2018 03:03 AM
viperine

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2018 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for viperineSend a Private Message to viperineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for a good used headlight module. Looking to buy, but also have a parts car in case a parts trade would suit better.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2018 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just FYI the 4th-gen Firebird / TransAm and C4 Corvette use the same headlight control module. If you can't get one here, there are some listed on eBay.
mrfiero

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2018 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just picked one up, but I haven't tested it yet. I'll check it out over the weekend and will let you know how it goes.
Macarchie

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2018 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MacarchieSend a Private Message to MacarchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you're still looking for one, I have two sitting on a shelf from a couple of '87s that I parted out a few years ago. These cars had 2nd generation lights - I don't know if the controllers would work with 1st generation.

- Jimmy

------------------
1987 Fiero coupe; Blue; 2.5L; 5-spd
1987 Firebird Formula; Blue; 5L; 5-spd

viperine

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2018 03:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for viperineSend a Private Message to viperineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I appreciate the help all have offered, I was lucky to source one locally and finally got it tested and installed yesterday. Glad to have functional motors again!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock