Anyone got a set of side scoops F /S?? by adm927
Started on: 05-18-2018 10:52 PM
Replies: 6 (311 views)
Last post by: Crasian on 05-28-2018 09:34 PM
adm927

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2018 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for adm927Send a Private Message to adm927Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Does anyone have a set of Fiero Fiberglass side scoops type 1’or 2 for sale? Want a set for my 88 GT. As far as I know no one has bought the company yet.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Fiero Master

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2018 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero MasterSend a Private Message to Fiero MasterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wouldn't mind having a set for my Formula!

------------------
88 Formula

Crasian

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2018 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CrasianSend a Private Message to CrasianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got a set brand new, I believe I got the very last GT1 side scoop Fierofiberglass had. I even got the wire mesh kit. It’s rough since the guy who made them got sick and didn’t fully finish them, but, they are decent and are the real deal. Only reason I haven’t put them in yet is that I’m looking for a set that has the scoops that stick out. Not even sure what style they were called, but I don’t want to sell these yet until I find the style I want. If I can’t then I will be using these. Anyone has a set of the “sticking out” scoops??
Bubblhd90

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2018 02:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Bubblhd90Send a Private Message to Bubblhd90Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Flared scoops are advertised at: www.usedfieroparts.com and they run $200 +shipping per set. They might be what you want. We wanted the GT#1s and were too late.
middle age kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2018 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for middle age kidSend a Private Message to middle age kidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I recently purchased a set of IMSA scoops from Sage Glassworks(Fiero Warehouse). A few months ago I ordered the closed mouth chin spoiler. He is doing it part time so there are no parts on hand and it takes a few weeks but good quality and he seems to be a good fellow. His contact info is on the forum, I think in the mall. If your interested I can find it for you.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2018 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by middle age kid:

I recently purchased a set of IMSA scoops from Sage Glassworks(Fiero Warehouse). A few months ago I ordered the closed mouth chin spoiler. He is doing it part time so there are no parts on hand and it takes a few weeks but good quality and he seems to be a good fellow. His contact info is on the forum, I think in the mall. If your interested I can find it for you.

His username is Sage. Real name is Tedd (with two "d"s). Good guy!
I've been buying from him (previously he was the fabricator for Fiero Warehouse) for many years.
Crasian

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2018 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CrasianSend a Private Message to CrasianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good info. Thanks guys!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock