My products pix by thelinsells
Started on: 05-16-2018 08:37 PM
Replies: 21 (739 views)
Last post by: thelinsells on 05-23-2018 10:10 PM
thelinsells

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2018 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thelinsellsSend a Private Message to thelinsellsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thelinsells.limitedrun
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
CJB118

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2018 02:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CJB118Send a Private Message to CJB118Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mmmm....huh?
BlackCherryGT

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2018 07:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackCherryGTSend a Private Message to BlackCherryGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Crasian

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2018 10:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CrasianSend a Private Message to CrasianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi. What are the subframe reinforcements and where does it go?? Is there a pic of it installed?
thelinsells

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2018 12:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for thelinsellsSend a Private Message to thelinsellsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As the transaxle reacts to the motive torque ,pressure is put to the subframe on the front drivers side.There is other things going on in that corner.Brake cable holes etc,Lower gear ratios,bigger motors all add stress to that same spot.That's why and where.R.T.
Fiero Vice

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-18-2018 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ViceSend a Private Message to Fiero ViceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by thelinsells:

As the transaxle reacts to the motive torque ,pressure is put to the subframe on the front drivers side.There is other things going on in that corner.Brake cable holes etc,Lower gear ratios,bigger motors all add stress to that same spot.That's why and where.R.T.

I'm curious to know more about this product as well. So, I hope you don't mind me asking few questions.

1. How did you know it was the "spot" where all the stress goes to?

2. Is there any sources to back up your explanation?

3. How can we install it?

4. Is there any pictures of this product installed?

Thanks.

[This message has been edited by Fiero Vice (edited 05-18-2018).]

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post05-18-2018 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Vague. You need more details OP. Every one of the dozens of sale threads that you start are vague. Not sure if you are trolling or serious.
MulletproofMonk

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2018 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I met Roger at one of the Daytona Fiero shows and saw his car there. Roger has been selling parts for a long time, but it was on a site without photos (it think the url had something about records in it). I like that his new site has photos up, but I think Roger is more of a fabrication guy, not a web/tech guy. I know that he has his phone number listed somewhere. Phone number is posted in this thread: //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/074936.html

I was hoping my buddy akademikjeanius would do an ecotech swap and order parts from Roger. If he does, we could put together a build thread with pictures...

------------------
-Brian

My 87 GT Poly Suspension Upgrade (all pics) thread
Removing the roof panel
My HUD install thread
Modified stock air canister and base to 3.5 inch for 3800na

[This message has been edited by MulletproofMonk (edited 05-18-2018).]

jjd2296

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2018 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jjd2296Send a Private Message to jjd2296Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What no shipping to Canada? There is no option to select a Canadian address at checkout??
thelinsells

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2018 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thelinsellsSend a Private Message to thelinsellsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dear mr. 2296; Gross oversight,will and have shipped to almost anywhere a fiero lives.How may I help you? R.T.
jjd2296

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2018 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jjd2296Send a Private Message to jjd2296Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I want a set of the tinted prismatic lenses!
PFF
System Bot
thelinsells

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2018 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thelinsellsSend a Private Message to thelinsellsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Paypal.....Thelinsells@cox.net $35 a pair +$10freight USD Thank you for the order.R.T.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post05-19-2018 09:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MulletproofMonk:

I met Roger at one of the Daytona Fiero shows and saw his car there. Roger has been selling parts for a long time, ...

Thank you for the clarity. My apologies to the OP.
Fiero Vice

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-19-2018 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ViceSend a Private Message to Fiero ViceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dear thelinsells,

How come my questions aren't being answered?

Normally, if a customer is curious and has questions about a product, you should answered their questions.

I see you just answered another customer who came after me, but left me hanging.

What's up with that?

[This message has been edited by Fiero Vice (edited 05-19-2018).]

KissMySSFiero

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2018 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KissMySSFieroSend a Private Message to KissMySSFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fiero Vice,
The front trans mount has been a weak spot long before R.T. Has been selling the reinforcement.
I’m pretty sure there were people selling reinforcements for that spot more than a decade ago.
I have personally seen damaged cradles of my own.
I don’t know R.T. But I would Think the reinforcement is installed from the underside of the cradle crossmember, then I would assume it’s welded in place. At least that’s how I would do it. It may be installed from over the top, but that would raise the amount and in a stock application would illiminate the ability to use stock mounts

I’ve been watching RT’s posts for a while now. He has some interesting products. I’m doing my own fabrication so I’ll never use any of his stuff. But I’ve been waiting for somebod i’ve been watching RT‘s posts for a while now. He has some interesting products. I’m doing my own fabrication so I’ll never use any of his stuff. If I were to guess he is an older gentleman that’s less tech savvy than some of the other vendors. But I will say I’ve never heard anything negative about anyone buying his stuff.
KissMySSFiero

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2018 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KissMySSFieroSend a Private Message to KissMySSFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

KissMySSFiero

5541 posts
Member since Nov 2000
Fiero Vice,
The front trans mount has been a weak spot long before R.T. Has been selling the reinforcement.
I’m pretty sure there were people selling reinforcements for that spot more than a decade ago.
I don’t know R.T. But I would Think the reinforcement is installed from the underside of the cradle crossmember, then I would assume it’s welded in place. At least that’s how I would do it. It may be installed from over the top, but that would raise the amount and in a stock application would illiminate the ability to use stock mounts

I’ve been watching RT’s posts for a while now. He has some interesting products. I’m doing my own fabrication so I’ll never use any of his stuff. But I’ve been waiting for somebod i’ve been watching RT‘s posts for a while now. He has some interesting products. I’m doing my own fabrication so I’ll never use any of his stuff. If I were to guess he is an older gentleman that’s less tech savvy than some of the other vendors. But I will say I’ve never heard anything negative about anyone buying his stuff.
Fiero Vice

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-22-2018 12:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ViceSend a Private Message to Fiero ViceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by KissMySSFiero:
Fiero Vice,

Thank you, KissMySSFiero, for the explanation.

To confirm, I only need one for the front driver's side? Or is it rear driver's side?

thelinsells

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2018 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thelinsellsSend a Private Message to thelinsellsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The reinforcement is placed in the front of the subframe on the drivers side.I make it out of eleven gauge steel.And is welded to the front of the subframe. R.T.
jjd2296

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2018 11:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jjd2296Send a Private Message to jjd2296Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
are the light covers completely smooth? looks like the pictures from the website that they have some pitting and are not completely unblemished?
Hidalgo

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2018 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HidalgoSend a Private Message to HidalgoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm curious about this part:

http://thelinsells.limitedr...-ecotek-engine-mount

"Manual Transmission and Automatic Transmission kits available."

Which Ecotec's automatic transmission are you referring to? The 4T45 or the 6T40? (4-speed or 6-speed?) And do you plan to make other parts for the automatic Ecotecs?
thelinsells

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2018 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thelinsellsSend a Private Message to thelinsellsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mr. 2296;No blemishes.I will check out the pix.Thanks.R.T.
PFF
System Bot
thelinsells

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2018 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thelinsellsSend a Private Message to thelinsellsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mr. hidalgo; I will have to change that.It should say that I have made an engine cradle to be used with an auto trans.I don't have the brackets for any auto trans.R.T.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock