free for the taking, SPOILER WING, REAR GLASS W HEAT by Lou6t4gto
Started on: 05-01-2018 01:13 PM
Replies: 16 (633 views)
Last post by: Lou6t4gto on 06-07-2018 12:57 PM
Lou6t4gto

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2018 01:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou6t4gtoSend a Private Message to Lou6t4gtoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
FREE for the" taking", SPOILER "WING" 9 no stands), REAR" GLASS" W /HEAT. really don't want the" trashman" to take them. no shipping. Ocala 34470
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
cliffw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2018 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Lou6t4gto:
FREE for the" taking", SPOILER "WING" 9 no stands), REAR" GLASS" W /HEAT. really don't want the" trashman" to take them. no shipping. Ocala 34470

How far are you from Lake City Florida ?
Lou6t4gto

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2018 12:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou6t4gtoSend a Private Message to Lou6t4gtoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
never been to lake city. I'm 6 miles off I 75
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2018 07:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Lou6t4gto:
never been to lake city. I'm 6 miles off I 75

Lake City is on both sides of I 75, just south of Interstate 10. My Dad lives there and he can pick them up.

How far south from I 10 ... heck, mapquest here I come.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2018 08:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35920 posts
Member since Jun 2003
One hour twenty six minutes. This might be do able.

I will call my Dad.
Lou6t4gto

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2018 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou6t4gtoSend a Private Message to Lou6t4gtoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM me for the address.
Lou6t4gto

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2018 06:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou6t4gtoSend a Private Message to Lou6t4gtoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
can't even give them away ! off to the dump they will go :-(
Crasian

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2018 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CrasianSend a Private Message to CrasianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I’m in Ca, would love to have the rear glass. No shipping? Makes me wanna cry. All the stuff I happen to want always seems to be far from me
Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2018 08:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Keep the glass in one piece. it is so hard to remove and replace etc that you cannot possible destroy it. Just must add my 2c is all.
Lou6t4gto

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2018 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou6t4gtoSend a Private Message to Lou6t4gtoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
they are just sitting here taking up room and collecting dirt. Anyone ?
liv4God

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2018 02:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for liv4GodSend a Private Message to liv4GodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Crasian:

I’m in Ca, would love to have the rear glass. No shipping? Makes me wanna cry. All the stuff I happen to want always seems to be far from me

Oh bummer, I had a parts car in Calistoga with a good rear defrost glass. Sent it to the crusher in January. I stripped about everything off except glass
PFF
System Bot
Crasian

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2018 05:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CrasianSend a Private Message to CrasianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I remember you from and the ad you had on Craigslist. I needed a windshield and you tried to pull it and it broke on the way out. I needed the back glass then also, I just didn’t think of asking, had lots going on with the car at the time...

[This message has been edited by Crasian (edited 06-02-2018).]

liv4God

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2018 09:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for liv4GodSend a Private Message to liv4GodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Crasian:

I remember you from and the ad you had on Craigslist. I needed a windshield and you tried to pull it and it broke on the way out. I needed the back glass then also, I just didn’t think of asking, had lots going on with the car at the time...

Yep, that's right I was bummed. No guarantee the back would have come out any better I suppose.
Anyway, not to hijack the op's thread. Hope someone will get his rear glass~

87GT2M6

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2018 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
DJ Tech12zz
From: Daytona Beach, Florida,USA (born and raised in Brooklyn NYC 40 years

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2018 01:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Tech12zzSend a Private Message to DJ Tech12zzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I’m also interested. I might be able to come this weekend. Provided it’s still available.
If there is someone who n front of me then just shoot me a pm. I don’t wanna jump the line or step on anyone’s toes. I would love a wing for my new 84 toy.
I’m a lifelong 87 Grand National owner so I’m new to Fieros and this forum.
Lou6t4gto

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2018 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou6t4gtoSend a Private Message to Lou6t4gtoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
still available, no one has SHOWN UP. LOL pm me
Lou6t4gto

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2018 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou6t4gtoSend a Private Message to Lou6t4gtoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Lou6t4gto

8436 posts
Member since May 2008
here ya go, come and get it

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay