Flush turn signal lens by thelinsells
Started on: 04-28-2018 12:47 PM
Replies: 13 (649 views)
Last post by: thelinsells on 05-26-2018 06:29 PM
thelinsells

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2018 12:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thelinsellsSend a Private Message to thelinsellsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just finished molding several pair of smoke flush turn signal lens.Put a set in my old 84 a week ago and they are still there after a couple of hundred miles on the road.$25 a pair and $10 shipping.Pix to come at web site.R.T. These lenses only fit wedge nosed cars,They are too small to cover the signal hole in the aero nose. R.T.

[This message has been edited by thelinsells (edited 05-26-2018).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
mnstrfiero

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2018 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mnstrfieroSend a Private Message to mnstrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
will you please message me, I want a set. I'd like to see the product photos and the type of clip you're using to mount them, thanks!
thelinsells

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2018 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thelinsellsSend a Private Message to thelinsellsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The clips are not needed.But because nobody believes that ,free clips come with every pair of lenses.What a deal! R.T.
fireboss

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2018 04:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I’m in for a set. Pm me ur PayPal please
thelinsells

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2018 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thelinsellsSend a Private Message to thelinsellsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As of right now there is a total recall of these lenses.There will be a two week delay on shipping.R.T.
fireboss

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2018 03:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
just noticed you had these on an 84 ...so these are not for a Gt style?
thelinsells

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2018 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thelinsellsSend a Private Message to thelinsellsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good question.I have no reply at this time.Stay tuned.R.T.
fireboss

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2018 03:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by thelinsells:

Good question.I have no reply at this time.Stay tuned.R.T.

thelinsells

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2018 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thelinsellsSend a Private Message to thelinsellsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
tell you what,I'll send you one of the lenses I don't want to sell.You see if it fits.If it does you can buy a standard set.If not we will both know.R.T. Oh,and if you can tell me just in what way they don't fit I'll make you a set.

[This message has been edited by thelinsells (edited 05-05-2018).]

fireboss

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2018 04:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cool....I just sent ya a PM
thelinsells

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2018 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thelinsellsSend a Private Message to thelinsellsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Flush mount turn signal lenses are now available in clear or smoke.Shipping at the end of next week.Quality is up to my standard.R.T.
PFF
System Bot
predmeister

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2018 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for predmeisterSend a Private Message to predmeisterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
any pics
mnstrfiero

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2018 03:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mnstrfieroSend a Private Message to mnstrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sent you a PM.
thelinsells

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2018 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thelinsellsSend a Private Message to thelinsellsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Please note; These flat turn signal covers only fit wedge nose cars.They are too small to cover the turn signal hole in the aero nose.R.T.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock