88 Front and Rear Cradle with Power Steering Rack by Boogaloo
Started on: 03-22-2018 07:57 PM
Replies: 6 (400 views)
Last post by: Boogaloo on 03-23-2018 01:26 PM
Boogaloo

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2018 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoogalooSend a Private Message to BoogalooEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Up for sale are a front and rear 88 rack in grewat condition, the front is equipped with a F body rack with new tie rod ends and ready to install.The rear cradle is also rust free and complete except the sway bar and links have been sold, shipping is the responsibility of the buyer
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Boogaloo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2018 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoogalooSend a Private Message to BoogalooEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just a note the front also has Corvette two piston calipers and 12" drilled rotors mounted.
PARAD0X

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2018 12:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PARAD0XSend a Private Message to PARAD0XEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Prices?
Boogaloo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2018 07:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoogalooSend a Private Message to BoogalooEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The price will vary if it is sold as a complete unit or just the cradle minus the rotor and calipers or will consider reasonable offers.....not looking to get rich.
PARAD0X

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2018 10:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PARAD0XSend a Private Message to PARAD0XEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So that means you’re not going to list a price? I’m interested in the front bits w/power steering rack.
Spadesluck

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2018 11:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What about the engine cradle and all the suspension peices?
Boogaloo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2018 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoogalooSend a Private Message to BoogalooEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just want to clarify what is involved with the cradles, every thing is for sale but if someone needs a needs the rotors or calipers and another person needs the cradle only yes I will pull it apart so I could not list a price unless they want everything ,but as I said every thing goes the rear cradle is the same.I hope that clears up every thing.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock