Steering column wanted by viperine
Started on: 03-22-2018 12:23 AM
Replies: 5 (208 views)
Last post by: viperine on 04-04-2018 02:33 AM
viperine

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2018 12:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for viperineSend a Private Message to viperineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Debating the need for a replacement steering column. Our new 88 Formula T-top was badly damaged in a theft attempt, the column needs rebuilt or replaced. I can handle the task of a rebuild, as I have spare columns for parts, but I can certainly see the ease of swapping colums. So, shoot me your best deal! We need a tilt cruise column. Manual would be nice, but autos are just fine for the right price. Steering wheel is not needed, but will be considered if you insist. That being said, GT wheels won't hurt, nor will formula-friendly 4-spokes as a core for recovery wouldn't bother me. I have torn down columns before, so the asking price will be levied against my time rebuilding.
Let me know what ya have!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
vwaltdog

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2018 02:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for vwaltdogSend a Private Message to vwaltdogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just listed one on Ebay.
Maybe this is what your looking for
https://www.ebay.com/itm/28...id=p3984.m1558.l2649
viperine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2018 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for viperineSend a Private Message to viperineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I appreciate the heads-up. Wrong color for my car, however.

Originally posted by vwaltdog:

I just listed one on Ebay.
Maybe this is what your looking for
https://www.ebay.com/itm/28...id=p3984.m1558.l2649

FieroG97J

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2018 08:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroG97JSend a Private Message to FieroG97JEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have one out of a manual Pace Car if that floats your boat.
Larry Hubbert

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2018 01:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry HubbertSend a Private Message to Larry HubbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi,

I have a complete unit out of an 88GT with the Beechwood Interior. Contact me at l.hubbert2@brighthouse.com Thanks.

LarryH
viperine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2018 02:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for viperineSend a Private Message to viperineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I appreciate the replies, I was able to rebuild the column with spare parts. It was more of a task than I'd hoped for, but patience paid off.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock