WTB: Sunroof Top Latch by SP1200
Started on: 03-20-2018 09:59 PM
Replies: 9 (258 views)
Last post by: cliffw on 03-30-2018 11:41 PM
SP1200

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2018 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SP1200Send a Private Message to SP1200Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I had one of the metal pieces break off of my sunroof latch.
Anyone have any extra around?

PM me here. Thanks.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
thefierofarm.com

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2018 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thefierofarm.comClick Here to visit thefierofarm.com's HomePageSend a Private Message to thefierofarm.comEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent

------------------
That Todd Guy

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2018 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That Todd Guy, you are a good guy. I don't want to step on your toes ... but, , ... my 88 is a GT T top. My 86GT fastback is a parts car which had a sunroof.

Funny thing is, is that someone stole my sunroof, . What else would it fit ? There is not a Fiero within 80 miles of me that I am aware of.

I will give SP1200 mine, I don't need it. If he needs the component that is anchored to the roof. I have no glass nor sunroof latch.

SP1200 call me, don't PM me or E-mail me, don't twit me nor face space me.

210 471 1192

thefierofarm.com

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2018 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thefierofarm.comClick Here to visit thefierofarm.com's HomePageSend a Private Message to thefierofarm.comEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
cliffw, that’s totally cool.
You not gonna get any static from me as I am just here to help when I can. If you can help someone for free that is great. Although I think the part in question is the piece that attaches to the glass. Maybe Sean can clear up what part is needed.

------------------
That Todd Guy

CrazyDragn

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2018 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CrazyDragnSend a Private Message to CrazyDragnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'M IN NEED OF THE SUNROOF ANCHOR THAT GOES TO THE ROOF AND ALL THE SCREWS AND METAL AND PLASTIC THAT GOES TO THE ROOF FOR THE SUNROOF LOCKDOWN - NOT THE PARTS TO THE GLASS ITSELF - JUST TO THE ROOF OF THE CAR.

------------------
Notchie to Fast Back Conversion

After Market Steering Wheel Conversion

thefierofarm.com

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2018 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thefierofarm.comClick Here to visit thefierofarm.com's HomePageSend a Private Message to thefierofarm.comEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CrazyDragn:

I'M IN NEED OF THE SUNROOF ANCHOR THAT GOES TO THE ROOF AND ALL THE SCREWS AND METAL AND PLASTIC THAT GOES TO THE ROOF FOR THE SUNROOF LOCKDOWN - NOT THE PARTS TO THE GLASS ITSELF - JUST TO THE ROOF OF THE CAR.

PM sent

------------------
That Todd Guy

straws

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2018 08:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for strawsSend a Private Message to strawsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have the complete kit and caboodle on ebay with best offer option. ebay
CrazyDragn

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2018 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CrazyDragnSend a Private Message to CrazyDragnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM REPLIED FIREOFARM
Harold James Kie

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2018 01:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Harold James KieSend a Private Message to Harold James KieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If nothing else works out I saw a 87 Fiero in a Pick-A-Part just yesterday that still had the sunroof and all of the hardware still attached. Let me know and I will try and get it for you. The phone number to the Pick-A-Part is (208) 466-8468 if you want to call them and see how much they want for it.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2018 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by thefierofarm.com:
PM sent

I will send you a PM shortly.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock