Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Street Dreams Lowering Spindles (Never Installed)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Street Dreams Lowering Spindles (Never Installed) by Bridgetown
Started on: 03-20-2018 06:18 PM
Replies: 5 (551 views)
Last post by: Bridgetown on 03-25-2018 06:11 PM
Bridgetown

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2018 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BridgetownSend a Private Message to BridgetownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
***SOLD***
I have a set of Street Dreams lowering spindles that are brand new and have never been installed for sale. I though I would give members a chance at buying them before I put them on Ebay. These are very rare these days. These lowering spindles were the best design of the three available for the Fiero (Belltech & Held being the other two). They are designed to use the much stronger F-Body Camaro wheel bearings (not included), and the hubs are made of billet aluminum. The set I have are un-drilled, so any wheel bolt pattern can be used (new wheel studs will be required). These offer a 2" drop to the front suspension without adverse changes in the geometry. This is the best way to lower the front of a Fiero. These fit 84-87 only, not the 88. These Drop spindles paired with an 88 rear cradle conversion is said to produce the ultimate ride and handling package for a Fiero.
I am asking $800 + shipping for them. I prefer Paypal payment (no gift transactions) PM me for a shipping quote.

[This message has been edited by Bridgetown (edited 03-25-2018).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
mafv8

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2018 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mafv8Send a Private Message to mafv8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is what they look like, I have had them on for 10 years, love the look, just need to watch for road debris and entrance ramps !
Bridgetown

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2018 11:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BridgetownSend a Private Message to BridgetownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
👍 Sick Notchie. Thanks for the pic! Makes me miss my Fiero 😢
Cheeper2keeper

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-25-2018 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheeper2keeperSend a Private Message to Cheeper2keeperEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mafv8:

Here is what they look like, I have had them on for 10 years, love the look, just need to watch for road debris and entrance ramps !

Man that's sick! What size rims?

[This message has been edited by Cheeper2keeper (edited 03-25-2018).]

Bridgetown

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2018 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BridgetownSend a Private Message to BridgetownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
SOLD
Bridgetown

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2018 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BridgetownSend a Private Message to BridgetownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Bridgetown

1210 posts
Member since Feb 2007
SOLD

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay