88 Fiero Finale by Alex1973
Started on: 03-18-2018 10:33 PM
Replies: 12 (997 views)
Last post by: Saxman on 04-16-2018 12:49 PM
Alex1973

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2018 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex1973Send a Private Message to Alex1973Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Selling or trading my red 88 rare Fiero GT Finale Body kit. This vehicle was passed on to me but I have to interest in it. Will consider trades. Car is running and it’s all assemble but can use details. Motor has original 77k miles. Custom Finale Interior. Runs good. If interested please reply with good contact number and I can send you pictures as well as more info.

Asking $5k or best offer. I can text or email pictures and any info vehicle it’s in Saint Augustine FL. Willing to trade as well.

[This message has been edited by Alex1973 (edited 04-30-2018).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
hookdonspeed

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2018 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sigh, always when i dont have the funds free to buy a nice finalle do they pop up
Carl Calderone

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2018 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Carl CalderoneSend a Private Message to Carl CalderoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
what is a Finale ???
Alex1973

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2018 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex1973Send a Private Message to Alex1973Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What’s a Finale and a Fino? To make a long story short these are the two Fiero Kit that’s are original car designs and do not try to duplicate any other models. You can see pictures of mine on the for sale post. The car that everyone wonders what car is that is probably a Finale or a Fino. But the Finalehad a better look.
Alex1973

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2018 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex1973Send a Private Message to Alex1973Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What’s a Finale and a Fino? To make a long story short these are the two Fiero Kit that’s are original car designs and do not try to duplicate any other models. You can see pictures of mine on the for sale post. The car that everyone wonders what car is that is probably a Finale or a Fino. But the Finalehad a better look.
wftb

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2018 11:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wftbSend a Private Message to wftbEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
GLWS .If you go on V8 archies website there might still be pics of these cars as he bought the molds and produced them at one time.
steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2018 05:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Google is your friend. Plenty of pictures and walk around video's.
SurferGeorge

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2018 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SurferGeorgeSend a Private Message to SurferGeorgeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Alex1973-

There might be interest if you send me a PM here. Manual Trans and Sunroof? Or, put it all up on CL and send me/this Forum a link.

Regards,
Alex1973

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2018 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex1973Send a Private Message to Alex1973Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent. Manual trans. Sun roof. Power windows. Ice cold AC.

[This message has been edited by Alex1973 (edited 04-08-2018).]

SurferGeorge

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2018 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SurferGeorgeSend a Private Message to SurferGeorgeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, the Finale looks interesting. In the end, think I just want a Formula with a V6 (2.8L, 3.5L NA, or a 3.8SC) with a 5-speed and Sunroof ...
Sir Ken

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2018 07:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Sir KenSend a Private Message to Sir KenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not the "For Sale" item but a sample.

[This message has been edited by Sir Ken (edited 04-11-2018).]

PFF
System Bot
steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2018 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One for sale ----- EBay motors ----replica/kits
Saxman

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2018 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey! These cars get lots of looks when you're out cruising get. Especially when you have the V8 rumble.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock