1986 gt parting out and aftermarket parts by poolmn
Started on: 03-18-2018 09:08 AM
Replies: 9 (512 views)
Last post by: wftb on 03-27-2018 10:47 AM
poolmn

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2018 09:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for poolmnSend a Private Message to poolmnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am selling my last fiero and parts. Car is 1986 gt only good for parts. All parts are there. Taillights are pretty good. Some delamintion at top of right hand light but no cracks and mounts are good. Aftermarket quarter windows. NOS gt trunk seal. Seajais inner and out dew wipes new in package. Danyels 90mm low profile buckets and harness. 1987 headlight setup with spare module. All body parts are good except rockers are cracked. Taillights screws. Grille fasteners. 2 decent gt steering wheels. Everything available. Need this gone so make me an offer. In NB Canada but will ship.

[This message has been edited by poolmn (edited 03-18-2018).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
ron768

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2018 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ron768Send a Private Message to ron768Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
wftb

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2018 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wftbSend a Private Message to wftbEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
jjd2296

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2018 11:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jjd2296Send a Private Message to jjd2296Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sale pending I just have to send payment.
boostedbird

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2018 05:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for boostedbirdSend a Private Message to boostedbirdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How about the 90mm kit? The above poster is selling one so is that still for sale?? I've pmed numerours times. First message was 3 hours after the topic was started.
86.4SPD.GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2018 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86.4SPD.GTSend a Private Message to 86.4SPD.GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent, interested in "NOS gt trunk seal"
Yannsky

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2018 08:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for YannskySend a Private Message to YannskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent for quarter
poolmn

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2018 02:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for poolmnSend a Private Message to poolmnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The first reply I got was from jjd2296. He ended up buying the windows, trunk seal, headlight kit, dew wipes and taillights. If you are interested in these I think he is reselling some of these here. Thanks to all who replied. I have the remains of the 86 gt auto if anybody needs any parts.
mr-riff

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2018 07:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mr-riffSend a Private Message to mr-riffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
wftb

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2018 10:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wftbSend a Private Message to wftbEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock