Wanted CRADLE 87 2.5 auto by barnbiketom
Started on: 03-01-2018 04:46 PM
Replies: 10 (189 views)
Last post by: barnbiketom on 03-21-2018 05:53 PM
barnbiketom

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2018 04:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for barnbiketomSend a Private Message to barnbiketomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi all. I'm from PA and need a rust-free rear cradle if anyone has one, or leads. New to the forum but well I was a Pontiac tech in the 80s at a dealership and was the fiero nut and hated them lol.
Now I got one...but the aframe mounts are gone!!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Spadesluck

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2018 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to the forum. Message FieroFarm, or do a search for him, he has a lot of fiero parts to offer.
thefierofarm.com

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2018 05:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thefierofarm.comClick Here to visit thefierofarm.com's HomePageSend a Private Message to thefierofarm.comEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Spadesluck:

Welcome to the forum. Message FieroFarm, or do a search for him, he has a lot of fiero parts to offer.

I am sure I have what you need but shipping a cradle can be challenging. I will look tonight and confirm the condition of what I have.

------------------
That Todd Guy

barnbiketom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2018 07:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for barnbiketomSend a Private Message to barnbiketomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the replies! I may be able to make a roadtrip too.. but am interested in shipping.
Ive located some nearby but theyvare no good. My car gas 70,000 miles and is pretty nice vompared to most here. I removed tge rear inner fenders and ther are some small holes, but nothing my welder and a few winter days couldnt fix next year!!!
barnbiketom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2018 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for barnbiketomSend a Private Message to barnbiketomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

barnbiketom

23 posts
Member since Feb 2018
And of course my laptop just quit and im on a phone too till tomorrow. Sorry for the bad spelling haaaa
thefierofarm.com

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2018 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thefierofarm.comClick Here to visit thefierofarm.com's HomePageSend a Private Message to thefierofarm.comEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent

------------------
That Todd Guy

MulletproofMonk

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2018 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
barnbiketom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2018 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for barnbiketomSend a Private Message to barnbiketomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Opps
Pennsylvania
I'll try to o edit my profile 😁
barnbiketom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2018 02:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for barnbiketomSend a Private Message to barnbiketomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow thanks to Todd.my new cradle is perfect.
I need to get trans mounts and he said to get 87 v6 mounts because he sent 2 brackets to go with it..kinda an upgrade I guess.
Should I get ones Like from advance. They seem cheep. And h see some "kits" on fleabay with 3..one motor mount also. ???
thefierofarm.com

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2018 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thefierofarm.comClick Here to visit thefierofarm.com's HomePageSend a Private Message to thefierofarm.comEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am glad it made it there in good shape. Special thanks to Fastenal.

I think your going to find that any parts store one is about the same. You can get the in polyurethane as an upgrade but I recommend staying with the rubber ones. I also recommend doing all three mounts as well as the dog bone at the same time. They all share the load and if any one of them is week then the others will go bad prematurely.

------------------
That Todd Guy

barnbiketom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2018 05:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for barnbiketomSend a Private Message to barnbiketomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by thefierofarm.com:

I am glad it made it there in good shape. Special thanks to Fastenal...

!!!!!!!!!!!
Special thanks to YOU..Todd
I'm sure this will all be obvious when I compare them, but I can't quite figure out what the brackets are for yet lol??????!!!

[This message has been edited by barnbiketom (edited 03-21-2018).]

PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock