Munson ready to be shipped by thelinsells
Started on: 02-24-2018 09:44 PM
Replies: 13 (550 views)
Last post by: thelinsells on 03-04-2018 01:14 AM
thelinsells

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2018 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thelinsellsSend a Private Message to thelinsellsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Munson lenses are ready to be shipped.Prices to go up at the close of business Monday.Please paypal with shipping address.R.T. By the way LED lights are available for the light kits.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
boostedbird

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2018 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for boostedbirdSend a Private Message to boostedbirdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any photos of the final product? Assembled?
Sir Ken

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2018 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Sir KenSend a Private Message to Sir KenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by boostedbird:

Should be able to see the photos in one of the other three threads he started on this same item on page 2 and 3 in the mall.
boostedbird

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2018 07:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for boostedbirdSend a Private Message to boostedbirdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Sir Ken:

Should be able to see the photos in one of the other three threads he started on this same item on page 2 and 3 in the mall.

None whatsoever of his product.

thelinsells

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2018 07:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for thelinsellsSend a Private Message to thelinsellsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Boostebird; That in those pix is this product.The same original molds. The same acrylic plastic,at the same .118 thickness.In the head lights made seven years ago Cris Monson had the idea, and made the lenses and the buckets.I made the wires and the brackets.The difference is now I make it all. R.T.
Thunderstruck GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2018 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by boostedbird:

Is it me or does anyone else happen to notice how this question always gets evaded?

I was a player for a set but am going to hold out until I see where all this goes before I lay out my money.
thelinsells

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2018 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thelinsellsSend a Private Message to thelinsellsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thunder ; What would you like to see in a pix? R.T. First lenses shipped!! Price good till midnight.

[This message has been edited by thelinsells (edited 02-26-2018).]

Thunderstruck GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2018 09:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by thelinsells:

Thunder ; What would you like to see in a pix? R.T. First lenses shipped!! Price good till midnight.

How about pictures of what is going on. The guy making the GT tail lamp lenses has no problem what so ever showing his progress and he's not asking for any money up front.

You seem to have no problem posting that you want money but evade any questions regarding photos of what you want money for.

Logically explain how this does not reek of suspicion?

For all the frugle Fiero owners here, for the life of me I cannot understand why anyone would hand out money for a pig in a poke.

I am also curious as to why you post under 2 different accounts? Another suspicious action.

[This message has been edited by Thunderstruck GT (edited 02-27-2018).]

thelinsells

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2018 04:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thelinsellsSend a Private Message to thelinsellsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pictures are available of the headlight kits and all parts at:
Thelinsells
thelinsells.com
MulletproofMonk

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2018 09:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Roger has been around for awhile. I met him a couple years ago at the Daytona show and looked over his ecotec Fiero since a friend here in Ohio is interested in the swap. He sent me plenty of pictures after the show but never really had any pictures on his site... Just checked out the site today and there are plenty of pictures on there now!

Some people just aren't the type of people that post a long description and post 100 pictures. If you have a concern, give the guy a call. I never had trouble getting a hold of him or a call back unlike other vendors on here.

That said, I know that people dogged out SLAMMED, but I bought into that first run of lenses and I got mine AND they were exactly as they were described. I have rarely had a bad experience on here.

------------------
-Brian

My 87 GT Poly Suspension Upgrade (all pics) thread
Removing the roof panel
My HUD install thread
Modified stock air canister and base to 3.5 inch for 3800na

boostedbird

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2018 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for boostedbirdSend a Private Message to boostedbirdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the link, I very much appreciate it. They look really nice!

I assume after the purchase of the $450.00 kit all the buyer will need is the Camaro (gen 4) lights? What is the LED option you spoke about?

[This message has been edited by boostedbird (edited 02-28-2018).]

PFF
System Bot
thelinsells

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2018 07:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for thelinsellsSend a Private Message to thelinsellsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Everything is in the kit.The sealdbeams are installed in the brackets.The hardest part is opening the box.All the problems with installation ,when the kit was first introduced over ten years ago, arose from assembly.By putting it together for you a lot of time was saved on the phone.Even the sealdbeams are prealigned.Yes experiments are being done on L.E.D. sealdbeams.Another way to make a good car newer and gooder. Getting the buckets right is not being easy .
VanGTP5000

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2018 08:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VanGTP5000Send a Private Message to VanGTP5000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by thelinsells:

Yes experiments are being done on L.E.D. sealdbeams.Another way to make a good car newer and gooder.

Very interested in the LED sealed beams. Would they be using the same housings from the H4351 H4352 Camaro headlights?

-Van
thelinsells

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2018 01:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for thelinsellsSend a Private Message to thelinsellsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes,what is being considered could be put into any of the headlight kits already in use.R.T.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock