FOR SALE: longitudal mounted twin turbo v8 85 gt by buildamonster
Started on: 02-24-2018 03:16 PM
Replies: 9 (1098 views)
Last post by: buildamonster on 02-21-2020 09:19 AM
buildamonster

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2018 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for buildamonsterSend a Private Message to buildamonsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For sale 1985 gt. Very little is original. do a search you will find my builds. Make note the engine is fuel injected VS carb in the build. After a house fire, a divorce and moving several times I have lost interest in the car. It has not been driven but a few miles in five years. It runs and drives good, the transmission is slipping at high loads IT HAS BEEN DRIVER SINCE THIS FIRST POST. IT SLIP VERY LITTLE NOW. AFTER MORE DRIVING IT IT COULD COMPLETELY GO AWAY. Could be from sitting along time? I built the car all except the transmission and drive axles. Transmission was completely rebuilt by a local company with performance 400 parts. The axle are Moser engineering they won't break there are way over kill. Just a few specs of my head it dynode 627 RWH at 5700 rpm only 18lbs of boost 93 octane pump gas. Engine is a 70's era 4 bolt main block .030 over, edelbrock etech 200 heads, roller cam, all rotating assembly is forged. Tires and wheels are in great shape, interior is good except headliner is coming lose. Body has no dents cracks ect just needs paint. I have a trunk lid that needs cut for the fuel injection manifold. Some background on me. I am a machinist by profession. When I built this car it was thought out carefully everything was done with great care and precision. Since this is a highly customized car from brakes, fuel system, engine/ transmission and seat belt reconfiguration I will require a no liability waver as is . Only serious inquires please. MY number is 317-586-1247. First contact should be via a text message. I have over $30 grand in building this car. No el cheapo parts where used. ANY REASONABLE OFFER WILL BE CONSIDERED. If I don't get a buyer I will strip the car down and sell for parts. I am located in greenfield IN 46140

[This message has been edited by buildamonster (edited 06-02-2018).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
buildamonster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2018 03:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for buildamonsterSend a Private Message to buildamonsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
buildamonster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2018 03:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for buildamonsterSend a Private Message to buildamonsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

buildamonster

196 posts
Member since Nov 2005
buildamonster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2018 03:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for buildamonsterSend a Private Message to buildamonsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

buildamonster

196 posts
Member since Nov 2005
buildamonster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2018 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for buildamonsterSend a Private Message to buildamonsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

buildamonster

196 posts
Member since Nov 2005
Mike Morris

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2018 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mike MorrisSend a Private Message to Mike MorrisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good God I bet that is a fun car

------------------
1999 Camaro Z28 B4C Heads Cam Intake Stall etc
1996 Mustang Cobra Mystic Bolt ons N20
1992 Ford Mustang LX 5.0 331 R block S trim Intercooled
1988 MR2 SC Cammed,Pulley etc
1988 Corvette Cammed stalled bolt ons

jetfighterv

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-26-2018 05:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetfightervSend a Private Message to jetfightervEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ik for sure if I had the extra cash id buy this off you in a heartbeat
buildamonster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2018 03:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for buildamonsterSend a Private Message to buildamonsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BUMP. Getting ready to strip it down and sell for parts if I don't get a buyer soon. I would like for some one to enjoy this car.
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2018 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
At $30K you have about the same into it as a 5 year old Corvette. The challenge becomes how to find a way to recoup a portion of what you have into it. Even if you ask $15K the appeal of a modified car such as this is to a very small select audience. I suggest putting it on eBay, setting a reserve and see what the interest level is.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

buildamonster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2020 09:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for buildamonsterSend a Private Message to buildamonsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

sold!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock