Looking for clip railing from inside door panel by hetterbr
Started on: 02-20-2018 05:34 PM
Replies: 5 (106 views)
Last post by: thefierofarm.com on 02-20-2018 10:17 PM
hetterbr

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2018 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hetterbrSend a Private Message to hetterbrEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello, Not exactly sure how to explain it, but on the inside door panels of my 85GT at the top by the latch end, was a small (1" or 1.5 " )in length metal track that the plastic panel clip would hook into and be able to slid a bit sideways.

I am looking for two of these.

Hope the description makes sense.
Thanks
Brent
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
VampJenny

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2018 06:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VampJennySend a Private Message to VampJennyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It sounds like you are describing the small slotted metal brackets that hold the "christmas tree" style panel fasteners in place. I think they are sort of stapled into the fiberboard backer by the factory. I routinely glue them back on with Gorilla Glue when they pop off whatever door I am working on. I don't recall ever seeing them offered but some folks here probably have a jar full of them.

Did you check the Fiero Store?
onesexyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2018 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for onesexyfieroSend a Private Message to onesexyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
thefierofarm.com

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2018 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thefierofarm.comClick Here to visit thefierofarm.com's HomePageSend a Private Message to thefierofarm.comEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Email sent

------------------
That Todd Guy

hetterbr

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2018 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hetterbrSend a Private Message to hetterbrEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
thanks onesexyfiero. those are the things. I think that thefierofarm might have a set available.

Cheers.
thefierofarm.com

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2018 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thefierofarm.comClick Here to visit thefierofarm.com's HomePageSend a Private Message to thefierofarm.comEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ships tomorrow

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock