88 Fiero 355 replisa by Boogaloo
Started on: 02-19-2018 08:44 PM
Replies: 72 (3400 views)
Last post by: handymanpat on 04-30-2018 10:49 PM
VanGTP5000

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2018 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VanGTP5000Send a Private Message to VanGTP5000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got the AC Controller. Thank you for the very fast turnaround!

-Van
IP: Logged
Boogaloo

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2018 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoogalooSend a Private Message to BoogalooEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
New pics added.
bhl46

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2018 02:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bhl46Send a Private Message to bhl46Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
bhl46

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2018 04:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bhl46Send a Private Message to bhl46Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
Carl Calderone

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2018 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Carl CalderoneSend a Private Message to Carl CalderoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
did the power mirror sale go through??? Id be interested if they are still available
Boogaloo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2018 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoogalooSend a Private Message to BoogalooEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent.
Larry Hubbert

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2018 12:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry HubbertSend a Private Message to Larry HubbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi,

Is it possible to post an updated list of the remaining parts you have for sale? It is hard to keep track of wha you have left due to everything going through as PM's. There are some parts that I would like to purchase if you still have them. I live in the Tampa Bay area so it wouldn't be that hard for me to drive down and pick up what I needed, especially some of the larger parts (rear body/spoiler clip, Dash assembly, seats, etc.). If you don't want to post an upgraded list here you could e-mail it to me at lhubbert2@brighthouse.com Thanks and have yourself a great day.

LarryH
handymanpat

Feedback score:    (48)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2018 09:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the great parts. I sure appreciate it.
Thanks pat

------------------
pat moody

Boogaloo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2018 09:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoogalooSend a Private Message to BoogalooEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The car is still being pulled apart and as soon as some thing is sold I delete them from the list , the pics might be there but the list is accurate and I still put pics whenever I there is new parts available.

[This message has been edited by Boogaloo (edited 04-10-2018).]

bhl46

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2018 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bhl46Send a Private Message to bhl46Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2018 12:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent.
PFF
System Bot
Boogaloo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2018 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoogalooSend a Private Message to BoogalooEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
New additions.
bhl46

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2018 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bhl46Send a Private Message to bhl46Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
bhl46

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2018 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bhl46Send a Private Message to bhl46Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

bhl46

66 posts
Member since Dec 2000
pm sent
bhl46

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2018 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bhl46Send a Private Message to bhl46Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
received my parts thanks
Boogaloo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2018 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoogalooSend a Private Message to BoogalooEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have fun send me a pic when it is done.
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2018 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boogaloo:

What brand is that? If it's an OGM1 or a Rosen, I might be interested. PM me.
handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2018 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Keith sybliss is back!
I got torched by him on a recent sale and began to look into his past.
This guy has a really bad past with ebay, the forum and now I am in a paypal dispute with him for 300.00
I am not that great at getting around on the forum but if you do a search for keith sybliss and look under the archives called GFC you will be shocked at how many pages of complaints you will find.
He has also went by the name bluemagic and master tuner akimoto

------------------
pat moody

anaverin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2018 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for anaverinSend a Private Message to anaverinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
interested in allantee mini starter will you take 60 shipped? email me anaverin@gmail.com

------------------

86 SE FASTBACK T-TOPS
88 FORMULA 4.9
87 GT MEDIUM RED METALLIC stockish

EMAIL : Anaverin@juno.com

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post04-24-2018 09:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
@ Handymanpat...

You should go back and edit your posts in this thread. I read it all as a positive.

Beware. This member has a very long history as a crook here on Pennocks. Search for "keith sybliss". 27 threads with different levels of thievery dating back over 15 years with multiple screen names.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2018 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Forum members.... meet your seller. "Boogaloo" is only the latest reincarnation.

//www.fiero.nl/forum/A...060206-1-054478.html

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 04-28-2018).]

PFF
System Bot
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2018 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

Forum members.... meet your seller.

//www.fiero.nl/forum/A...060206-1-054478.html

Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2018 03:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BUYER BEWARE or you can get screwed Too many bad transactions in this seller past

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

turbodad2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2018 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turbodad2Send a Private Message to turbodad2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow

[This message has been edited by turbodad2 (edited 04-27-2018).]

Larry Hubbert

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2018 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry HubbertSend a Private Message to Larry HubbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey people,
I do realize that you are all here voicing your opinions and trying to protect other PFF members from a bad apple with your statement of facts, however you pirated the original posters "Topic" right out from under him. Now most of us signrd into this 'Topic' to see what this fellow has to sell. The problem is that if you are a late commer to this Topic, the message you now see make it sound as if this seller is the culprit, which from what I can see he is not, since everything seems to be very complimentary on the fead in the early begining of this Topic and those that purchased his parts seem pleased, so it is about time we put Topic back on Topic. Now should any of you wish to continue this Buyer Beware Topic or whatever you wish to call it may I suggest that you do so on a seperate topic of its own and give the original poster his Topic back. I myself do appreciate the information that has been posted here and I will keep that in mind for myself in the future. I for one can truthfully say that all of the people that I have delt with on this form have always been honest and extremely helpful to me although I know that there is the occassional bad apple in every group. I have been involved with Fieros ever since they came on the scene back in 1984 and I still own my original 88 Fiero since 1988. I am now 76 years old and still involved in Fiero's and I want to believe that most people on here are honest and helpful to other Fiero people. Thank for the use of the soapbox and everyone out there have a great day.
mptighe

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2018 06:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry Larry but this guy has come back under several different names with a track record spanning over years of ripping people off on this forum. People aren’t going to “respectfully” leave the guy alone so he can do it again. That would be like letting Lloyd from Fast Fieros or Dean from Whodeanies come back after ripping people off the way they did. He JUST ripped off one of the most trustworthy people on the forum and he’s not going to continue to do business here without being treated this way, period.

[This message has been edited by mptighe (edited 04-28-2018).]

Larry Hubbert

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2018 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry HubbertSend a Private Message to Larry HubbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Guys,

At this point I am not sure if we are all even speaking about the original poster of this topic (Boogaloo), or the guy you all are rightfully flaming (Sybliss, etc.). Is he even the same guy or what? I'm not sure at this point. Now if he is the same guy, then okay and I totally agree 110% with your sentiments, if he is not the same guy then we just Hijacked 'Boogaloo's' original post here. Now let me say if they are both one and the same person, then I am in total agreement with all of you and the posting of the warnings here so people do not get ripped off, if they are not then we should give 'Boogaloo' his original posting back and then make a new posting warning everyone about this other rip off artist/person, who from what I've read is a really bad guy. All I know is that in the beginning of this thread everyone was thanking or praising Boogaloo for their purchases and then the thread went on a vendetta, rightfully so, against this Sybliss, etc. character. So at this point I am totally confused and would like it cleared up for me as I was planning an in person trip down there this up coming week, now I am not sure. I am not trying to be a trouble maker here just a very concerned future purchaser from Boogaloo. Thanks.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post04-28-2018 10:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah Larry, same guy. I recommend that you purchase elsewhere. Or gamble. Your choice.
Raydar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2018 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Larry Hubbert:

Hi Guys,

At this point I am not sure if we are all even speaking about the original poster of this topic (Boogaloo), or the guy you all are rightfully flaming (Sybliss, etc.). Is he even the same guy or what?

Yes, Larry. One and the same. This is the 3rd or 4th name he's used.

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 04-28-2018).]

RURC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2018 04:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RURCSend a Private Message to RURCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

Yes, Larry. One and the same. This is the 3rd or 4th name he's used.

Well this all sucks. He had some items I was very interested in.

Hello Larrry. I was just up at your place Sunday 4-29-18 getting a few parts.
trivet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2018 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I bought the 88 GT deck lid vents - looking at the pic they seem to be in good condition. Nowhere close - dented and so many layers of paint on them they are unusable. Seriously - LAYERED in paint, like 1/4 inch of brushed on layers of paint. I wanted to upgrade my vents - but these are not usable at all.

Lousy packaging too, absolutely ZERO padding or wrap, just dropped in a box and sent, so no idea if they were in as dented BEFORE they were shipped or after.

This was before I learned how bad he was.

AVOID
PFF
System Bot
Larry Hubbert

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2018 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry HubbertSend a Private Message to Larry HubbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well guys all I can do is say THANKS because I was going to drive down there this week and see for myself, so now I won't bother to make the trip.

I had no idea that this was the same guy everyone was talking about and unfortunately he had some items I was truly interested in. I will say that I do know some of the people on this posting that I have dealt with previously and successfuly which is why I was considering this seller. Now in their defense I believe that they were either duped or in fact were very lucky to get parts that they needed and usable. All of this added up to the sellers so called integrity with their favorable posts, unlike some of the previous posters who were duped. Anyway another lesson well learned. Thanks again for the great information and keep up the good work of keeping all of us all informed about those in our small community out to get us.
handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2018 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey everyone,
I was involved one of the latest bad deals done by Keith!
He should be getting his rusty tank, ruined sending unit, missing fuel pump and the other misc. items back in a couple days.
Paypal is refunding me the entire 385.00 that I paid once it arrives back to him in the mail.
I really just cannot believe that someone could do this to people. (and from what I have learned, this has been going on over the last 15 years)
I actually bought some rear deck lid shocks and they showed up and seemed fine but I have not actually attempted to see if they have pressure in them.
If anyone doubts what took place with this transaction, please check out the warning I posted and see the photos that were posted of the rusty tank and ruined parts and the pile of rust that I poured out to the tank! You will just laugh at the idea that this could have been a mistake or misunderstanding on his part.
Good luck

------------------
pat moody

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave